Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by bossho »

@The Judge ?? What the heck are you talking about with these accusations? Mob boss?

Jenny has chosen to appear murdered to everyone, me included. IMHO Jenny is replying back thru a few socks and simply using poor English and making spelling errors. The girl has been sent to jail in the US for similar hyjinx. This appearing murdered trick is in poor taste to say the least, it endangers the entire public safety here and it's disrespectful to Jenny's own causes. Do you really believe she's dead and there is no body or report? Come on guys, time to ignore this crap unless something substantive comes down the pike.

@John Bingham , David Nesbit died about 24 hours later after being admitted to Khema from what I read and that makes sense too given the family's time needed to rally a blood drive for him. I've also been in touch with the brother since I knew David for a minute. He was no tough guy btw, he did talk a lot and take himself too seriously.
BillDoe
BANNED
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by BillDoe »

Wait a god damn minute
Now that Louis Doughty guy who is frequently "deathly ill" is involved? Please go more indepth, I've heard stories of him and his borrowing of money from everyone but how is he now involved?
FOJ
Expatriate

Post by FOJ »

bossho wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:43 am @The Judge ?? What the heck are you talking about with these accusations? Mob boss?

Jenny has chosen to appear murdered to everyone, me included. IMHO Jenny is replying back thru a few socks and simply using poor English and making spelling errors.
So you haven't heard from her either then. Aren't you concerned that someone is saying he found her dead body?

Why would she "pretend" to be dead and is her mom in on it too? What reason do you have to believe she's faking her death and not actually dead? Other than that she's weird and uses meth?

I've been messaging with the guy who now has her accounts. It don't think it's her. He responds immediately and effortlessly in broken English consistent with a Middle Eastern guy.

Not every foreigner death makes the papers and I understand she was half Cambodian.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

When I read threads like this I appreciate my decision to never set foot into the Facebook vortex.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Doc67 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:08 am When I read threads like this I appreciate my decision to never set foot into the Facebook vortex.
Such a hot mess its sad and funny.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

A sock fiesta!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

nemo wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:15 amA sock fiesta!
Is this what TOF is like?
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

nemo wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:15 amA sock fiesta!
Puppet show. Probably getting cold feet, but if they constantly have to remember who they are pretending to be, they'll sockrifice their sole, shoely. 8)
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Last few pages seems like a wind up but nobody’s falling for it.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

I don't mean this to anyone in particular, but I have to say, I'm truly impressed that there are meth-heads out there who can keep track of their passwords and successfully log in numerous times.

This is all rather confusing, and I feel like there should be a grand prize for anyone who's able to summarize this all in one coherent short story for us.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Locked Previous topicNext topic