CEO Greatest threads of all time

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Re: CEO Greatest threads of all time

Post by angsta »

Alex wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:17 pm I liked the threads featuring Old Mish. First his relentless bragging and grandstanding, finally his alcohol fueled arrest and incarceration. Oh and even his ex wife has popped up to confirm her undying love. The very best of expatdom.
+1 for the military fantasist.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Building in Kep.
Post by whiteribbon

general-chatter/building-kep-t16408.html
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

There was a thread about being old and passing away which had insightful messages , tried to find it for another read but can't, it could be mixed with messages about retirement.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Kow4me1
BANNED
United States of America

Post by Kow4me1 »

For me it was the white guy on 172 cooking carrots, 6 months ago i think. I actually bought that guy breakfast in Jan 2020, right before this Covid crap started. Always great to see someone you recognize!!
A Swede once told me he could write a book on the things he has seen, and i echo that from my personal experiences in the KOW, Has anyone seen that guy since?
sousadeyy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by sousadeyy »

Grand Barong wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:56 pm Building in Kep.
Post by whiteribbon

general-chatter/building-kep-t16408.html
Thank you! I loved reading this. Made me want to build a house!
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

The "stylish" was a train wreck. Like rubbernecking on the highway, you do not want to look but are drawn to it. Like Greg Blake and the singlet brothers.

The pictures "caught my eye" thread is a good one.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

The early days of the forum wars & the bitch between keeping_it_riel & playboy, enthralling!
And as i was waiting to see Peters reply he had passed away. Never would i have thought that that was the next chapter :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic