5,000 killed last month in Jihadist violence

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: 5,000 killed last month in Jihadist violence

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

UKJ wrote:
vladimir wrote:
UKJ wrote:2,079 civilian casualties. I keep reading about villages getting slaughtered, schools attacked, girls kidnapped. It's totally barbaric. The world needs to do more against the israeli government, who are brutal.
Some food for thought, yes?
Could I politely request that you don't change my quotes to a random political view, thanks :thumb: You could just have asked the off topic question, if you want to spin the thread off topic onto Israel.
My opinion about last weeks BBC news article I read and posted, was that Nigeria, should do more about Nigerians being slaughtered and kidnapped. I don't think the world should " do anything against" Nigeria. Do you think the world should " do more against Nigeria" ? Why would they do anything at all?
I think it's horrific and sad to see what's happening to innocent ordinary decent people in Nigeria, but hearing Nigerian leaders appealing for Western help when they systematically plunder and loot their own country's oil resources in the extreme to the detriment of their citizens really gets my back up. I agree with you, let them get serious about their own problems.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic