After being handcuffed together for 123 days to save their relationship, a Ukrainian couple breaks up

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: After being handcuffed together for 123 days to save their relationship, a Ukrainian couple breaks up

Post by Big Daikon »

With the right woman, that could be fun.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: After being handcuffed together for 123 days to save their relationship, a Ukrainian couple breaks up

Post by Freightdog »

4 hour arguments clearly not leading to great make up shags.

Was this 123 days (which roughly equals 4 months, not 3). Or 123 minutes? Just long enough to take enough staged photos to document their personal Instagram journey? Or 123seconds, just long enough to shackle up, and then cut the chains.
The poor sod would have endured, without the chance of a moments peace, 3-4 monthly cycles, which may given an insight into what her menopause would be like.
She goes from vague smile to plain faced in the time it took him to put his sunglasses on.

This drama is likely as genuine as your average soap. At least in Neighbours in years gone by, there’d be a few neatly provisioned bikinis in the plot lines.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I'm a newbie to Instagram but I couldn't find their accounts there. They said they accounted for their journey over the 123 days..so I was curious as to what that journey entailed.. I'm thinking they may've removed it or I'm not searching in the right place..

Anyway, I found these pics via google images that add some flavour..

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Clutch- are you suitably enriched by your recent internet research?

As a Neanderthal somewhat proud of the fact that I’m only just getting comfortable with the use of emojis in WhatsApp/SMS conversations, and having a background in morse code, I admit to being aware of Instagram, in the same way as being aware of a fox skulking around in the bushes.

I once noted that Messrs Bell and co might be rather nonplussed by how little the phone is actually used for talking to others.

Possibly exemplified by two people who were unable to properly communicate before or after being shackled together.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:22 pm Clutch- are you suitably enriched by your recent internet research?
Well, if nothing else, I think it's extended my view of the ambit of human endeavours in this world.

Whether I'm enriched by researching this couple, or that it reflects some sort of human progress, is a very moot point indeed. I did hope that by doing so I could somehow uncover some morsels of enlightenment that wasn't evident to me in the headline story. Alas though, no, there doesn't appear to be anything more than wafer thin substance that supports their journey... :cry: Unless of course someone can unearth some otherwise yet undiscovered gems on this story.. :idea:

Could have been interesting under other circumstances though...maybe answered NKOTB's issue about how they could change their shirts/underwear and bra...maybe a few interesting titbits on how they they managed bodily functions...maybe a few sexy pics to add some spice.. Did they use special velcro fasteners in their clothes as member JB mooted? Who knows? These are the great mysteries of the puzzle for this very odd, covid restricted, bored couple.. Sadly, definitive answers to such vital questions may never be revealed in full glory to us mere plebs and may remain unresolved for eternity. :shrug:

Oh well! One can nevertheless remain forever hopeful to uncover the meaning of life :color
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

If they need to use the bathroom at the same time, does one sit on the others lap? How does that work?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic