scammer

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
annejanes
Expatriate

Re: scammer

Post by annejanes »

Cooldude wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:16 pm Does he have an Indonesian wife who he's had a child with and they lived in Sihanoukville about 3-4 years ago?
No. This guy has a khmer gf. I suspect he needs her help to get out of bed in the mornings. She is aware of his thefts and plays a role
annejanes
Expatriate

Post by annejanes »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:16 am
annejanes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:58 pm Thanks for the info. He is British and looks a little like the scallan guy but not him. I think he's stayed under the radar by doing boiler room work and cryto scams mainly but also ripping off friends on the side. Nothing you can do in cambodia when that happens as the police are useless and he has money and boiler room connections. However he has been hiding in his gated compound and not communicating with his old friends now they all know that he is basically a theif so he is a little fearful of the consequences of his crimes. By his own account he left Indonesia and Vietnam because he feared for his life after stealing from people there. Claims he gotta bullet in the ass but didn't notice due to the fat. According to info I got he is likely using a false name and wanted in other countries which is the info I'm particularly interested in.
You told us you think he's wanted by Interpol. Do you have ANYTHING at all to back that up?
I was told by cambodian police he was wanted in other countries and using a false name. Weather that's true or not I don't know but I have also heard this from other people with connections.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Marty wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:21 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 2:15 pm Where's Cam Nivag when you need him? :)
He's around, he has at least 100 sock puppets here. The guy has no life.
He has a pretty comfortable life actually, he has done well and travels a lot.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Bong Kri
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bong Kri »

Does his name start with a B?
annejanes
Expatriate

Post by annejanes »

Bong Kri wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:49 pm Does his name start with a B?
usually not but I have met people that know him by a name that starts with Bu.. so could be him
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Butterbean's here?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
brisie
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by brisie »

Fastest fffker in 172 ain't English and stinks from 10 feet.
The only one I can think of that matches the discription sells Moto's on the side.
Did you buy a lemon?
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

he would be fast and fragrant with 10 feet. I will try a first name "J"
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

annejanes wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:16 am
annejanes wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:58 pm Thanks for the info. He is British and looks a little like the scallan guy but not him. I think he's stayed under the radar by doing boiler room work and cryto scams mainly but also ripping off friends on the side. Nothing you can do in cambodia when that happens as the police are useless and he has money and boiler room connections. However he has been hiding in his gated compound and not communicating with his old friends now they all know that he is basically a theif so he is a little fearful of the consequences of his crimes. By his own account he left Indonesia and Vietnam because he feared for his life after stealing from people there. Claims he gotta bullet in the ass but didn't notice due to the fat. According to info I got he is likely using a false name and wanted in other countries which is the info I'm particularly interested in.
You told us you think he's wanted by Interpol. Do you have ANYTHING at all to back that up?
I was told by cambodian police he was wanted in other countries and using a false name. Weather that's true or not I don't know but I have also heard this from other people with connections.
So that's a NO.
magicmike
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by magicmike »

His name rhymes with blob
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic