Books for sale

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
padraigh
BANNED
Ireland

Re: Books for sale

Post by padraigh »

dandeliion___ wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 am Hi there! I just moved to Phnom Penh and love to read, so thought I’d start a thread to sell books as I read them! Just finished this one: Image
Hardcover for $5
I shall certainly contact you, luv, when I am there. I will buy books from you if you will please autograph them over to me, if you see what I mean :D
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
peter991
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Books for sale

Post by peter991 »

I bought tons of good books from Bohrs and Boston Books. Few from that expensive chain of used books, fight their name and the street numbers. I have hundreds of books on my Kindle but still buy the occasional new or second hand book.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic