Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
jaredx
Tourist

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by jaredx »

Hi, would like to know more about Cambodia. Been living in Thailand for 9 years now but thinking about moving maybe. :hattip:
The Judge
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by The Judge »

Seems like this thread has fallen off-topic.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Hi.

Back in Cambodia.
People of the world, spice up your life.
padraigh
BANNED
Ireland

Post by padraigh »

Hi

I am Padraig. I am 42 years old. I was informed about this forum by a post by Ian (aka Angkorlad) at Tripadvisor. I have received one dose of the Oxford vaccine so far.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

padraigh wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:31 pm Hi

I am Padraig. I am 42 years old. I was informed about this forum by a post by Ian (aka Angkorlad) at Tripadvisor. I have received one dose of the Oxford vaccine so far.
Hi Padraig, Oxford vaccine doesn't help much with online websites's viruses.
Spoiler:
i recommend you type with boxing gloves instead, they're thicker.
snookieboi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by snookieboi »

jaredx wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:33 pm Hi, would like to know more about Cambodia. Been living in Thailand for 9 years now but thinking about moving maybe. :hattip:
Ask what you wish to know that Google cannot answer...on the "ask the expats" section.👍
More than just any old backpacker.
raymondsfk
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by raymondsfk »

Hi Guys,

I am Raymond, living in PP for just over 3 years. I love food and photography... I used to travel for business... now work from home. :beer3:
El Chappie
Tourist

Post by El Chappie »

I'm Dave and I've been in PP for 5 years now.

Whilst being here I have enjoyed reading many CEO threads. I was especially happy to see the recent revival of the 'stylish' thread as it was such a fascination to me at the time. What a character!

Admittedly some of the regular posters here seem a bit intimidating, but I don't mind being told when I'm wrong - quite the opposite in fact.

Looking forward to being a part of the conversation.

D.
DannyP21
Tourist
United States of America

Post by DannyP21 »

Hi everyone I live in the states, trying to get to Cambodia, 31, love going out for drinks, finding beautiful women, having fun. if anyone knows of ways to get into the country with a business visa I would love the help. Getting my tefl now was wondering if people have heard of schools hiring teachers before they arrive to Cambodia? Thanks for the help!
ScannerDarkly
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by ScannerDarkly »

Hi everyone!
I'm Jay. British, 40, currently in the UK.
Moving to Cambodia, Phnom Pehn, for work in a few weeks. Always been intrigued by the region and have visited other SEA countries but not Cambodia.
Looking forward to taking this leap into the unknown.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic