Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by DaveG »

3000 😳😳😳, no way, a thousand tops and 100 Baht for bike taxi back to the beach,
Not that I'm tight or anything 🤔
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Just going through the last couple of pages, these methhead tales are tough to keep up with. Maybe I will try again later after a few beers.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Burkina Faso

Post by John Bingham »

Sambodia wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:20 pm
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:02 pm It is strange, but then she was asking $260 pH in BKK. It might not have been the original plan, people get desperate and messed up and do stuff they might not have planned to.
Yes to people doing desperate things when strung out, but usually if its an American girl in Cambodia the desperate things are stealing/scamming/robbing friends and family, etc.

Also, I don't think the $260 ph (8,000 Baht for Short time) is a viable price even in Bangkok. I would think $100 (3,000 baht) would more reasonable.... from what I've heard from others about the market
Well that was just what was being asked on the site. I am out of the loop and have no idea what such services cost in Bangkok. However I remember Chinese and Russian hookers in Phnom Penh used to command huge fees way back. Maybe an American is considered exotic too, even if they could pass for a local? Anyway it's all a bit methed up. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

I recall neighbors many years ago who shot a lot of holes through their roof because they thought they could hear the police up there surveilling them.
Cooldude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Cooldude »

Mr Contrapasso must really want to talk to her because her whole building is under quarantine now but he's really wondering how he can find her after the quarantine. I am sure he'll have some nice things to say to her.

Which whole building is under quarantine?
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

Cooldude wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:13 pm Mr Contrapasso must really want to talk to her because her whole building is under quarantine now but he's really wondering how he can find her after the quarantine. I am sure he'll have some nice things to say to her.

Which whole building is under quarantine?
She is in a hotel
John Bingham
Expatriate
Burkina Faso

Post by John Bingham »

Which hotel is under quarantine on 172? I haven't noticed any barriers around there recently.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
C0NTRAPASSO
Tourist

Post by C0NTRAPASSO »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:16 pm Which hotel is under quarantine on 172? I haven't noticed any barriers around there recently.
She moved from 172 the day after her attack when she got back from the ER when she had her forehead stitched closed. So she has some sense and semblance of a will to live. Although she did continue to eat at Golden Home for a while. Until the second attempt after leaving from there. It really doesn't matter where she moves because her ex somehow has at least 2 tuk tuk drivers that I know of and a few desperate expats watching her. One of the drivers is a young, relatively clean-cut guy named Phally who is always on that corner on 172 and 13. He even got him to try to sleep with her either as some kind of "test" or other ambiguous perversion. He's done the same with countless other losers and like everyone else I'm confused about what exactly he's paying them in (especially knowing his profession) or maybe they themselves also enjoy this charade.

One of them, a previous "friend" of hers (the kind you meet "randomly"), Russian guy, who couldn't help stealing a few hundred bucks from her, stayed in the room next to hers at the hotel she stayed in for months until one night he couldn't take the sounds of her and the Yemeni and left in a huff, complaining to reception about them. He was replaced by an old Viet guy who didn't last long after I pushed her to confront the guy after some foul shit he pulled. It's a rotating crew of losers, mostly people who otherwise are making $0-10 a day. It's a small street and the people on it seem to hate her because of the trouble she's brought in with her to an otherwise dead end glorified alley. She's basically a shut-in now. At one point I know she didn't even leave her room for over a week and would ask delivery drivers to go upstairs to her room or have one of her flunkies go meet them. Myself included. Never order anything to be delivered from Decathlon, by the way. I could have walked the 10 kilometers there and back quicker than it took dealing with the weirdo delivery drivers from Kerry "Express". I've wasted countless hours on this basket case but seems like she only goes for guys who terrorize her.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I've wasted countless hours on this basket case
:roll: Yes! You got it. :idea:
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Anchor Moy wrote:
I've wasted countless hours on this basket case
:roll: Yes! You got it. :idea:
Basket ….

… Case.

Stay safe out there!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic