ANOM - ooops

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: ANOM - ooops

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

They really done him dirty, must be sleeping with two eyes open.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
itsmebossho
Tourist
United States of America

Post by itsmebossho »

What really mystifies me is how all these "freedom loving" members becoming willing serfs for their crime boss, under threat of extreme violence. No calling no shots about nothing in their own life.
As a genuine freedom-loving dedicated 1%er I can't get my head around that.
'Bunch of snowflakes in the Freedom department i reckon... 'zero respect.
Peter Fonda ain't taking no shit from nobody here, Fonda even tosses away his wristwatch on the desert floor before they scream away on their cycles at the end of this clip.

[ i am testing my quote lesson that I rec'd from an ardent poster, it is on my other login aptly named ïtsmebossho" from when I was locked out of all my former digital life due to windows hello malfunction. I wanted to test this on more benign post than the alleged murder one. }

it looks like it worked! lemme show it to the teach and see if I am ok to post in the future. Thanks for indulging me!
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Must be horrendous waking up to the news that your secure chats to xyz have all been getting looked at. Carrier pigeon or nothing imo
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic