Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by Anchor Moy »

C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:48 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:36 am Some people take themselves far too seriously.
Says the guy with almost 10k posts on here. Seriously that should be discrediting if anything. That reputation score should be going into the negative. I came here to vent and it's just become more of a source of frustration than anything. The average PP drug user probably has more cognizance than the regular posters on this board and that is not hyperbole. What's hysterical is that so many of you have something about how smart you are or how much you hate stupid people in your signatures like some sullen teenage goth. Dunning-Kruger effect in action. There are better circle jerks out there so I'm out, before I lose any more brain cells.
You came here to "vent" and you sound more and more credible with every post, but I'll have to take your word for this : " The average PP drug user probably has more cognizance than the regular posters on this board and that is not hyperbole."
Of course. :crazy:
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by IraHayes »

just a note to add that my "... hanging around" and ".. to die for" statements were in reference to the draconian laws for homosexuality in hardline Muslim countries. And while I had Iran in mind when I wrote them they do tend to apply to nearly all of these countries.
bossho
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bossho »

BillDoe wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:43 am
C0NTRAPASSO wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:45 am With all the “crazy stories” this chick has seems like no one ever stops to look at who the common denominator is. I’ve lived in Cambodia for years and have NEVER had any issues even close to this happen to me. All the main players in this story are literal prostitutes including the “hired gun”. The white knights might as well kick rocks as their damsel in distress only fucks with guys named Muhammad and Sergei. She used to stay at the cheap Indian guesthouse/brothel on 172 and eat breakfast across the street where she’d boohoo ad nauseum about how awful and sick her ex was. She was fucking him again by New Years. A week later she was dry humping the Yemen guy on the balcony at the guesthouse. I was sitting there across the street with friends and he came down and demanded that this Norwegian guy PK “apologize to Jenny” because he had the gall to warn people about her. The guy’s girlfriend gets up and starts kicking the Yemen guy over and over yelling in Khmer. At this exact moment the Egyptian rides by on his bicycle and yells “THIEF!” at the Yemeni, circles back around as he walks back to the guesthouse and they get into a fight in the street shoving each other like girls yelling their gobbledygook. Of course Jenny disappears back inside like nothing. This girl creates messes and spectacles everywhere she goes like it’s her job and she and AGHCKmed had a talent for making enemies. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
You take her a 10 dollar baggy of crystal and you'll have a actual stray cat following you around for the next day or two

She's fucking insane

"And is Jenny in the room with us right now?"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Burkina Faso

Post by John Bingham »

Curly brackets don't work in HTML.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bossho »

well, you gave me a lame lesson in quoting... so I do what I can....

seriously, can you PM me directions, I'm embarrassed by not being able to master this?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Burkina Faso

Post by John Bingham »

It should look like this:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Blimey, there's always doings-a-transpiring on this gaff.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
C0NTRAPASSO
Tourist

Post by C0NTRAPASSO »

IraHayes wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:39 am just a note to add that my "... hanging around" and ".. to die for" statements were in reference to the draconian laws for homosexuality in hardline Muslim countries. And while I had Iran in mind when I wrote them they do tend to apply to nearly all of these countries.
Ah ok, gotcha. Well if they're not going to arrest this guy for murder, conspiracy, fraud, beating women, or any of the other sick deviant shit he's into maybe they can arrest him for being a gay prostitute. Oh and the "top only" part is just a game he likes to play. Remember when I said Ahmed was manipulated with drugs and sex? How do you think he ended up deciding to stay at the same tiny guesthouse as Jenny less than a week after "Hossaam" was rejected? Someone mentioned something earlier about critical thinking skills. Speaking of our "cerebral" vortex here she is looking uh -- "very smart".

bossho
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Nick, I mean Contrapasso, classy moves bro. Way to go. Everything you've written here is a great move for the defense of your own innocence. Right on bro, looks like you got a not so veiled threat in to the wiquid temptress Jenny. Hey, I thought you were telling me that you were tough and knocked some guys around that were tough? I gave you and the cafe owner plenty of room because I believed you, then you just folded up at my feet like a cute little lap dog after screaming what a bully I was before I threw a strike.

I couldn't help putting you to sleep a while with some fresh asphalt ground in to your face and you leaving your bad self so open like that.'

PS, dangit though if that s the same gal i met once and am pen pals with now I oughta get my glasses checked, I'm missing out! Hey now, is the dude above her Egyptian ex or is the hired hit man guy that you have talked about first and last here on CEO lately? That hired hit man part and the organized crew stuff is revelatory man you should really write us more of what you know. I m still very much in the dark about the money part, I just can't keep up with all these shocking details.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?

https://BooksAboutCambodia.com
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic