ANOM - ooops

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

ANOM - ooops

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Pssst... Wanna buy a safe phone?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-57394831

not quite the same thing as a smart phone
this one is for idiots
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: ANOM - ooops

Post by Ghostwriter »

...Aaaaand back to birds

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I think they released this info now in an attempt to flush out Hakan Ayik
Using fear factor that all his criminal buddies, who he distributed phones to with the app on, will want his head, so he’ll be safer in custody :ugeek:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.smh. ... 57x7w.html
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Listening to radio this morning. Some of the gangs in nz are complaining this has given them a bad name they don't deal in bad drugs only the good ones, I do feel sorry for them being implicationed in this. :please:
Next the race card will come out.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

atst wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:49 am Listening to radio this morning. Some of the gangs in nz are complaining this has given them a bad name they don't deal in bad drugs only the good ones, I do feel sorry for them being implicationed in this. :please:
The poor misunderstood mongrels.
They take their name from a judges pronouncement at the trial of a particularly nasty pack-rape. The judge said "you're nothing but a pack of mongrels." (or words similar)
They celebrate their animalistic nature by barking like dogs.
They really don't need any help in getting a bad name.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Hakan Ayik is Australia's Most Wanted No1. (now based in Turkey)
Originally Comanchero, now a true globalist - forged links between all the big players.
The big OS suppliers of every product from every continent, and the big distribution heavies in Oz. All playing together like an orchestra.

He is in deep shit.
It seems he, thru his family, was the one who told everybody that ANOM was safe - and then distributed it to 1000 of the biggest players in the land.
:D

Ayhan Doğan, a nephew of suspected drug kingpin Hakan Ayik, was arrested in Sydney’s south on drug supply and importation charges on Monday and is alleged to be a key NSW distributor of the An0m platform, unaware it was secretly controlled by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation and monitored in real-time by the Australian Federal Police after its development in 2018.

Ayhan Doğan’s brother Erkan Doğan, a Turkey-based Comanchero bikie and another nephew of Hakan Ayik, is named in a US racketeering indictment as a distributor of An0m and prominent underworld “influencer”, like his uncle, who helped the platform grow in popularity among criminal networks.

The newly unsealed US indictment alleged Erkan Doğan, like other influencers on the list of 17 men, had a “tremendous” impact on the take-up of An0m and he had communicated directly with the administrators of the platform.

“Distributors coordinate groups of agents of the ANOM ENTERPRISE devices, receive payments for ongoing subscription fees, send associated funds (minus personal profit) to the parent company, and provide second level technical support. The distributors also remotely delete and reset devices,” the indictment said.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nephews ... 57zje.html

Police have urged Istanbul-based Hakan Ayik, who fled Australian authorities in 2010, to turn himself in after it was revealed that he was duped into being a top global promoter and distributor of An0m and “essentially set up his own colleagues”.

:ROFL:
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

atst wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:49 am Listening to radio this morning. Some of the gangs in nz are complaining this has given them a bad name they don't deal in bad drugs only the good ones, I do feel sorry for them being implicationed in this. :please:
This is a quote from a newshub article a couple of days ago...

"6:20pm - Waikato Mongrel Mob Kingdom president Sonny Fatupaito says that he and his organisation have "zero tolerance" for the importation, selling, supply, and possession of methamphetamine, MDMA, and cocaine after today's arrests.

"My continued focus as a leader is to influence, educate and empower our members to choose to live positive, constructive, and productive lives free from alcohol and drugs, and steer them in a direction away from criminal offending," he says.

Fatupaito says his home and the Irondog Headquarters weren't subject to searches and he wasn't detained for questioning. He adds there was clear "targeting" by police and media, which he believes is "obvious intimidation and payback for recent Mongrel Mob Kingdom protests against biases and racism in the Waikato and NZ police".

"[This is] as well as the Mongrel Mob Kingdom's role in highlighting how the NZ Police were embarrassed with the preferential treatment given to a privileged white politicians two death threats, compared to ignoring multiple death threats to Māori MPs and the genocide of Māori throughout NZ."

Fatupaito says he wants Mongrel Mob Kingdom members, associates, and supporters to remain calm and cooperate, no matter how much they want to react.

"The power of resistance is at best when showing nothing will provoke you to resist physically or verbally. Be proud of who you are and walk in dignity even when the State attempts to hurt or humiliated you, or your rights have been ignored or trampled on."

He adds the three members that were arrested are all innocent until proven guilty and the trio are "facing allegations"."

He seems to think the govt set up an international operation as payback for the mob whinging about their treatment by the police.The victim mentality is strong with that guy.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

The race card again, your only picking on me because of my race, not because I'm involved with stolen good and drug trafficking
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

We all interpret the world around us according to our own self interest, to some degree, but bikies are the Pro's.
Every crime, every act of violence and intimidation is righteous according to their view of the world.

What really mystifies me is how all these "freedom loving" members becoming willing serfs for their crime boss, under threat of extreme violence. No calling no shots about nothing in their own life.
As a genuine freedom-loving dedicated 1%er I can't get my head around that.
'Bunch of snowflakes in the Freedom department i reckon... 'zero respect.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic