Harry's Bar on Riverside specials

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Harry's Bar on Riverside specials

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Biffsm wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:35 am No free lunch pal...
Last year, I signed a 1 year lease.
I did not go to my landlord and demand a reduction because of china.
I do not tell Angkor Market I need my food free ...
This free rent...free power...free mindset is for the weak..the expat who needs to go home.
My new lease this year even has a clause that it is a set amount not to be lowered or raised.
Do you really think one business should get freebies while another gets fucked?
The restaurant game and bar is all about controlling costs and inventory.
Lowering prices when you are losing your ass is insanity...
china needs a bill to be paid in full from every person on the planet..
Don't know where you're going with the free mentality thing. I never implied the sort. And an individual is different to a business. Person can do what they want with their money. Until a business is sold or gone, that money belongs to the business, and nickle and diming is business 101. Asked ; "Do you really think one business should get freebies while another gets fucked?" Case by case, but sure, if deserved. Bit open-ended, that one.
Under normal circumstances, price lowering would normally be ill-advised - it would usually come down to quality improvements, market adaption etc. - but these are unprecedented times. I believe you rely on in-house entertaining, currently. Drink and eat at home? I will let you know, the busier places are the likes of Harry's, Larry's, not the contraries. So, to attract those customers by bringing your prices down from $2 to $4, to $1 or $2, the 10 ladies are not required.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Landlords can control a lot of whether or not a business does well.

For example, a business might make a profit of $100 a month. Landlord thinks that the business actually makes a profit of $500 a month, and so raises the rent by $500 accordingly. Now the business is loosing $400 a month and goes out of business.

Not that Khmer landlords are ever overly greedy or anything…
Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

Thursdays $6 Harry's Chicken Parmesan!
Happy Hour 11am-7pm (75c Draft Beers, 3$ House Wine)
Open for breakfast from 9am to 11pm.
Great Coffee, Deluxe Breakfast, Denver Omelette, Eggs Benedict, Bacon Egg Muffin and more
Main menu is also available for delivery on nham24.
### Please follow Covid-19 protocols. Temperature checks and mask and distancing is appreciated ###

Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

It's Harry's BEST SUNDAY ROAST day - Happy Hour 11am-7pm (75c Draft Beers, 3$ House Wine) - Open for breakfast from 9am every morning (Great Coffee, Deluxe Breakfast, Denver Omelette, Eggs Benedict, Bacon Egg Muffin and more) - Main menu is also available for delivery on nham24 - Check out our new website at https://www.harrysphnompenh.com - Thanks for your support, Please Take Care and Follow the Covid Safety Protocols !! -

Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

There is something new every Tuesday Night at Harry's!!
Try our new Italian Chefs Special Tuesday Night Menu for a simply delightful dinner experience.

It's Harry's $6 Tuesday Cheese Burgers Special!!
Open 9am for breakfast (Great Coffee, Deluxe Breakfast, Denver Omelette, Eggs Benedict, Bacon Egg Muffin and more)
Main menu is also available for delivery via nham24 or click "Start Order" on our FB page -
Please follow the Covid Safety Protocols, have a good time and stay safe!!

See you at Harry's!!
Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

Did anyone make it to last nights Italian night? any photos? or feed back??

Well it's Wednesday again and that means its Harry's $6 Chicken Cordon Bleu Special today!!
This is a great value meal and one of my personal favorites at Harry's. Give it a try if you haven't already.

Open for breakfast from 9am. Kitchen is taking order up until 11pm, for all those late night hunger needs.

We are all doing it hard at the moment, but if you can afford it, (and think they deserve it), please leave a tip for the girls.

Please follow the Covid Safety Protocols in place and have a good time!! Stay Safe!!

Thanks, see you at Harry's Riverside
Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

Harry's Thursday $6 Special

Harry's Crazy Friday $5 Special

Open for breakfast from 9am. Kitchen is taking order up until 11pm, for all those late night hunger needs.

Everyone is doing it hard at the moment, but if you can afford it (and think they deserve it), please leave a tip for the girls.
Please follow the Covid Safety Protocols in place and have a good time!! Stay Safe!!

Thanks, see you at Harry's Riverside
Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

this weekend at Harry's Riverside.

Rossco180
Expatriate
France

Post by Rossco180 »

Every Monday at Harry's is the $5 Swedish Meat Balls Special - Open for breakfast from 9am - Kitchen takes Food Order up until 11pm every night - Great Happy Hour 11am-7pm (75c Draft Beers, 3$ House Wine)

Everyone is doing it hard at the moment, but if you can afford it (and think they deserve it), please leave a small tip for the girls 🙂

[media]https://scontent.fpnh8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=60D44258[/media]

Please follow the Covid Safety Protocols in place and enjoy your time at Harrys!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic