Want to buy meat grinder

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Want to buy meat grinder

Post by beaker »

Have anyone seen of these style hands meat grinders for sale locally?

"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Want to buy meat grinder

Post by timmydownawell »

They sell them at Orussey (when they're open). Better off to get an electric one though. I got one from a small electrical shop for $37.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

timmydownawell wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:10 pm They sell them at Orussey (when they're open). Better off to get an electric one though. I got one from a small electrical shop for $37.
That's cheap, does it work well?

I borrowed one from someone and still have it. Dunno where she went. Beat that for a bargain!

I think you can get them from Central Market, fairly decent and robust ones (for here) for about $100 or so.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:21 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:10 pm They sell them at Orussey (when they're open). Better off to get an electric one though. I got one from a small electrical shop for $37.

I borrowed one from someone and still have it. Dunno where she went. Beat that for a bargain!

I think you can get them from Central Market, fairly decent and robust ones (for here) for about $100 or so.
It's fine. I put chicken breast and necks (etc) through it to make cat food, no problem. A lot less effort than a manual one and much, much faster.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

timmydownawell wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:30 pm
Doc67 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:21 pm

It's fine. I put chicken breast and necks (etc) through it to make cat food, no problem. A lot less effort than a manual one and much, much faster.
Chicken pate as a sideline?
the-rest-the-world/brits-france-mistake ... 44866.html
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

beaker wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:05 pm Have anyone seen of these style hands meat grinders for sale locally?

Looks like an electric drill could be attached with ease.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

IraHayes wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:28 pm
cautious colin wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:14 pm
IraHayes wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:56 pm There's always the DIY option.

We have an electric meat grinder similar to the one below.
@IraHayes did you buy that here? If so, care to mention a name? :good:

Q.Gali .. My wife said it is sourced from Vietnam.
from a thread about sausages back in Oct.2020
post450218.html#p450218
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic