Cambodia Superstar Denny Kwan Accuses Sihanoukville Hotel of Having Hidden Cameras in Rooms

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodia Superstar Denny Kwan Accuses Sihanoukville Hotel of Having Hidden Cameras in Rooms

Post by DaveG »

Doc67 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 11:34 am
Alex wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:44 pm That hotel looks rather, shall we say, unspectacular. Surely not a place for a superstar!
I think the term "superstar" is a self applied description of herself and slavishly prefixed by the media whenever they print her name.

Other, more accurate, adjectives might include:

Narcissist - Corrupt - Hideous - Slapper...
I take it you wouldn't then 🤔😁😁
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodia Superstar Denny Kwan Accuses Sihanoukville Hotel of Having Hidden Cameras in Rooms

Post by John Bingham »

“I don’t care, because I am just waiting to receive a good resolution from the hotel owner, but the results are unfair to me. $10,000 in compensation seems to despise my honor as a Cambodian woman and I am in so much pain. I cannot accept it, it is very unfair.”
How much cash is required to regard the honor of a hypothetical Cambodian woman? $20,000? I think she was out for $100,000. Obviously having hidden cameras is dodgy, but what the hell are they even going to pick up? Someone wandering around wrapped in a towel or wearing pajamas? A sexy outfit from Victoria's Secret? A drug-fueled orgy? I'd be a lot more inclined to take her side if she had talked about it in November, when apparently the owner was arrested. It's almost June, negotiations have failed so these videos of her squealing are put out. Fucking nest of snakes. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Wonder how much that nose job cost?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

John Bingham wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 12:20 am
“I don’t care, because I am just waiting to receive a good resolution from the hotel owner, but the results are unfair to me. $10,000 in compensation seems to despise my honor as a Cambodian woman and I am in so much pain. I cannot accept it, it is very unfair.”
How much cash is required to regard the honor of a hypothetical Cambodian woman? $20,000? I think she was out for $100,000. Obviously having hidden cameras is dodgy, but what the hell are they even going to pick up? Someone wandering around wrapped in a towel or wearing pajamas? A sexy outfit from Victoria's Secret? A drug-fueled orgy? I'd be a lot more inclined to take her side if she had talked about it in November, when apparently the owner was arrested. It's almost June, negotiations have failed so these videos of her squealing are put out. Fucking nest of snakes. 8)
Most probably she was doing some good old fashioned business from there together with her coven of similarly ambitious "starlets" to cater to local demand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic