Coal Miners Driving Teslas

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Coal Miners Driving Teslas

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

What happens when you take an electric car into a town full of petrolheads and coalminers, and film them planting their steel-capped boots on the accelerator?

“Fuck me … it’s like a rocket ship,” says one miner, who usually spends his time driving V8s or manoeuvring a giant coal scoop.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ectric-car

atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Coal Miners Driving Teslas

Post by atst »

What a great big WANK why are they still making cars that can go faster and faster, what would be impressive is seeing them driving at max speed 80klm into a brick wall and watching them both get out of the car laughing, now that's how cars should be made nowadays.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I wont do these poor coal miners much good, no matter how fast or slow their car will go.
Their whole industry is speeding towards a rapidly approaching brick wall at 200 mph while they are hooting -
"Holy Shit, This is better than a rocket ship. Fuck brakes."
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

atst wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:55 am What a great big WANK why are they still making cars that can go faster and faster, what would be impressive is seeing them driving at max speed 80klm into a brick wall and watching them both get out of the car laughing, now that's how cars should be made nowadays.
Not sure I agree with that - what's the point of a car crashed into a wall?

What would be impressive is a car that removes all controls from a human & states "I'm sorry Samnang, I can't do that". (i.e. drive like an incompetent idiot). A car being able to tell it's owner drives like an idiot, so takes over full control & gets them safely from A to B - possibly with varying levels of ejector seat force at the destination depending on wank the driver was, I'd invest in that.
:hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic