Reliable elevator / lift Installer in PP?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Reliable elevator / lift Installer in PP?

Post by Multipox »

I am looking for a company, local or foreign, that can install small home elevators in PP.

Since no elevators are mfgrd in KOW, they would need to be an authorized service company for the foreign manufacturer to maintain them.

Anyone know of any?
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
jimpson
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Reliable elevator / lift Installer in PP?

Post by jimpson »

Before you can find a local installer you will need to check with the lift manufacturing companies as who is authorised to install their systems.

The major players are Otis, Schlinder, Kone, Mitibushi etc. etc. there are smaller companies world wide who supply home lift systems so rearch around until you see what you want and then check with the supplier as to who they use in Cambodia.
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

Both Otis and Schindler make residential elevators but they are expensive. In US about 3 years ago I got a quote for an OTIS elevator installation for a two floor home and it was over 50K.

There are several companies in the US that specialize in making residential elevators for homes. They generally run $20-30K depending on the type of system used (and installation work required). I don't have a list but I'm sure you could search for "best home elevators" and have something pop up.
Roadie
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Roadie »

I was a service technician for Schindler in Australia and its not only the cost of installing but the yearly running costs that are also a problem.Very expensive things.
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

"I am looking for a company, local or foreign, that can install small home elevators in PP. "
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic