Canadian , MARC LUSSIER, Found Dead in 136 Guesthouse

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Canadian , MARC LUSSIER, Found Dead in 136 Guesthouse

Post by Doc67 »

Soriya wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:49 am
clutchcargo wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:18 pm
Soriya wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:01 pm An old neighbour of mine in toul kork, never seemed dodgy but lots of [deleted] rumours went around a while later.
How does this relate to the deceased?
The deceased guy was my old neighbour. Do some digging up on him, its on the net and tof and fb. He was also a thief and a scammer wanted by a fair few people.
If i recall he was involved with a guy called marispini or similar who also got done a while back for dodgy sex stuff
And i shouldnt have used the [deleted] word for which i apologize and request an admin delete that part of the comment. I think i may have been a tad drunk when i wrote it.
Come on mods @clutchcargo , Soria has made his mea cupla.

Get your scrubbing brushes out and clean this thread up, it's a very nasty slur without foundation.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

I recognize him from the black list cambodia group on facebook.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

[ht][/ht]
Matty9999 wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:11 am I recognize him from the black list cambodia group on facebook.
Yes that was for theft, and then highlighted on being sacked from Aii and western for dodgy photos found on a computer if i recall.
But as i said in my original opening post, he always seemed a decent enough fella when he was my neighbour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic