Moving Sale - a few items, bags, etc

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Moving Sale - a few items, bags, etc

Post by Matty9999 »

Item #1 deep cycle 12AH 12volt battery, weighs 8 lbs, i used it for running a trolling motor, selling for $13, only used a few times
Item #2 Briggs & Riley carry on laptop bag, indestructible, a great bag, but it is a bit worn nothing else wrong, original price was $250, selling for $25
Item #3 Knockoff Salomon black duffle bag, about 30 inches long, works just fine, i bought it inside Cambodia, selling for $20, weight 4 lbs
Item #4 Extra tube of suntan lotion 70SPF, Neutrogena, works great, retail is $20, asking $10.

I'm in BKK3

PS one other item, a pair of nike running shoes, FREE, size 9. they are virtually new. i dont like the way they fit my foot.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping