Branches of Virak Buntham Bus Company Closed for Covid

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Re: Branches of Virak Buntham Bus Company Closed for Covid

Post by siliconlife »

xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:40 am No reason, all the best mate ill playing my little violin for you...
Fuck, you sound like a lovely person.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

siliconlife wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:48 am
xX.TROPA.Xx wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:40 am No reason, all the best mate ill playing my little violin for you...
Maybe 6th Sihanouk will be open also from what my guest house manager in Kampot told me this morning :beer3:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
Black night is falling, oh I hate to be alone.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

atst wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:22 pm
Maybe 6th Sihanouk will be open also from what my guest house manager in Kampot told me this morning :beer3:
Nah, mate, governor just announced it's gonna be shut for another week.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

siliconlife wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:38 pm
atst wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:22 pm
Nah, mate, governor just announced it's gonna be shut for another week.
Haaa sucks, maybe ill hit up the S-ville vp to tell me when i can sail to Rong...
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

siliconlife wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:32 pm
Matty9999 wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:02 pm Thanks or the info. I wonder if inter-province travel including to S-ville is allowed after 05/05?
Fuck to, gimme from.. do not wanna get stuck on the islands right now, trust me. Fallen to pieces over past couple weeks
Hi siliconlife
Just saw this on FB. Posted today. Worth a shot ?
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Australia

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

I'm not having a go at you personally I don't know your story it just rubs me the wrong way when people go crying to their embassy after this long a time of being told that its probs time to go home, here in Australia we are having a massive problem with Indians that traveled to India in past 3 months.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic