Where is Jamie_Lambo?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Re: Where is Jamie_Lambo?

Post by KTabi »

I heard he got struck by lightning along with seven cows.
:thumb:
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

KTabi wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:29 am I heard he got struck by lightning along with seven cows.
That's so not funny
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

atst wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:03 am
KTabi wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:29 am I heard he got struck by lightning along with seven cows.
That's so not funny
I only saw the headline when I commented that and assumed the guy had gotten off fine somehow, only to read it then realize it was a bit of a tragic situation. My mistake
:thumb:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

John Bingham wrote:He fucked off back to Engerland months ago. No big mystery.
So he did 2 weeks of quarantine and then just stayed a month or so? While half the bars were closed I should add. Sounds like a waste or rather, bad timing... :-/

Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:39 am
So he did 2 weeks of quarantine and then just stayed a month or so? While half the bars were closed I should add. Sounds like a waste or rather, bad timing... :-/
you know people have close friends in Cambodia that they want to see again right? not everyone comes for the bars...
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Well, he's pretty open about loving to visit bars. Those are his words not mine. I'm not implying it's the only reason he came obviously. Just sounds like a lot of waiting in a room for such a short visit. Then again, he was probably sick and tired of various lockdown measures in the UK and a change of scenery is always welcome. I'm actually looking forward to a time I can leave Cambodia for a short trip myself.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
I was in Cambodia 4 months i came back to England beginning of April as Phnom Penh started locking down, a week after i left PP got its 8pm curfew, so it was a good call
Bars were open pretty much the whole time i was there apart from the last 2-3 weeks, but even then some bars still remained open to select people via backdoor
I’ve been living in Cambodia on n off for 9 years, got lots of friends there, definitely wasn’t a wasted 4 months lol i would have stayed longer if it wasn’t for Covid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Where is Jamie_Lambo?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:
I was in Cambodia 4 months i came back to England beginning of April as Phnom Penh started locking down, a week after i left PP got its 8pm curfew, so it was a good call
Bars were open pretty much the whole time i was there apart from the last 2-3 weeks, but even then some bars still remained open to select people via backdoor
I’ve been living in Cambodia on n off for 9 years, got lots of friends there, definitely wasn’t a wasted 4 months lol i would have stayed longer if it wasn’t for Covid

Most of my time I spent catching up with old friends as id not spent too much time in Cambodia over the last 2 years as i moved to Thailand instead, also had a short spell in Philippines too, so was great to get to spend some quality time with old friends again rather than the brief visits the past couple of times

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Good to hear. Four months is a good trip given the quarantine, didn't realize it was that long.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:54 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote:
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote:

Most of my time I spent catching up with old friends as id not spent too much time in Cambodia over the last 2 years as i moved to Thailand instead, also had a short spell in Philippines too, so was great to get to spend some quality time with old friends again rather than the brief visits the past couple of times

Happy to see you are alive and well. I didn't realise you escaped before the lockdowns there. I had visions of you punching holes in your apartment walls or doing your nut in or something. Just started the thread to make sure someone was in touch with you.

Looks like you came back to Britain just in time for some good weather and beer. :beer1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic