Elliot Rodger

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Elliot Rodger

Post by Joon »

Virginity and sex weren't his issue. He was good looking enough to be able to score several dates, seriously. But apparently, not with the type of girls he wanted (Slim, pretty, popular blonde girls). It has much more to do with his personality and deranged mind and philosophy. Actually, I would suspect that he was in his own fantasy world and oblivious to the outside world. Most likely, even if a pretty blonde girl had accepted to date him, his psychological troubles would most probably have remained and maybe even worsened as he would have faced the growing pains of romantic relationship.

Things he wrote in his manifesto are quite revealing. This is really a tragic case of shaking head, muttering "if only the police had cuffed him in time."
Last edited by Joon on Wed May 28, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

This one made me upset. He reminds me so much of some of my friends. I can relate to his problems but he should have been talking too older guys about his problems. I was prett sexless back in the states and when I would talk to older guys or my father about it they would always cheer me up. Girls back at home are awful and superficial.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
BlueMoon
Tourist

Post by BlueMoon »

StroppyChops wrote:Why is there always a manifesto?

You mean, as in, why is there never a "Womanifesto" ? :bad:
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Not just :bad:, bloody awful. :)
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic