Message to my beloved husband, Mark Aspinall

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Message to my beloved husband, Mark Aspinall

Post by cautious colin »

wendyaspinall wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:12 am
Doc67 wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:53 am It's like a naturist walked naked down the high street and them complaining of invasion of privacy because people are staring.
That was a really nasty thing for you to say. I don't see the point that you are trying to nastily imply. No doubt this is a public forum but as I said this thread was a message directed to my husband to take note and consider about our marriage. You are trying to insult me by making an inappropriate remark. I am only trying to get in touch with my husband. And you are trying to discourage me and deny my rights to regain my happy family life with my husband. I love my husband and I just want to get in touch with him.
Deny may rights... oh have a day off! Post on a public forum, expect people to read and post.

If you want this to be private, send a private message
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

nemo wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:12 am So "bloke" is commonly used as malaysian english?
Please lock and permaban
Yes please. This is crazy.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

OK, topic is now locked. The message is out and served it's purpose if Mark wishes to contact the OP.
Locked Previous topicNext topic