Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Brody »

Big Daikon wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:41 pm Can we request access to VIP Nightlife here as well? Please and thank you.
What's this "we" shit, white-man?

You need to be recommended by a member in good standing. It shan't be me.

Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Darknet Cambodia News Forum: If you want access to the new section it's OPT-IN and you need to request it

Post by Big Daikon »

Brody wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:28 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:41 pm Can we request access to VIP Nightlife here as well? Please and thank you.
What's this "we" shit, white-man?

You need to be recommended by a member in good standing. It shan't be me.

Heart of coal.
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

Big Daikon wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:24 pm Heart of coal.
Gotta run with the Doc and Harry's Gang
:thumb:
velvet_thunder
Expatriate

Post by velvet_thunder »

omg the (in)famous Brody believes i am the notorious Gav. this is my day ;)
I am afraid you''ll have to eat your Image on this one

However, i believe that the 20 quality posts are now accounted for
Have a good day sir
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

velvet_thunder wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:17 am omg the (in)famous Brody believes i am the notorious Gav. this is my day ;)
I am afraid you''ll have to eat your Image on this one

However, i believe that the 20 quality posts are now accounted for
Have a good day sir
The key word is 'quality' posts.

........Be that as it may, let the record reflect that I strenuously disapprove of velvet_thunder being granted access to any privileged sub-forum on CEO.

Thank you. :hattip:

beerlaodrinker
Expatriate
France

Post by beerlaodrinker »

With the current situation in mind, I would like to request access.
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

beerlaodrinker wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:08 pm With the current situation in mind, I would like to request access.
Any lover of beer lao can't be all that bad. :beer3:
:thumb:
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

I’d like to read the stories in this section if allowed. The Cambodian news is always interesting in its own way. Thanks
ash333
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ash333 »

I'd like access too, please.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:04 pm We have created a new forum on CEO called Darknet Cambodia News, based on everyone's collective feedback in the past. Basically, it's a private forum where we can contribute and comment on uncensored news stories that some would debate shouldn't be in the public eye. If you are a CEO member with at least 20 posts, you can request access to the new forum by either commenting here and letting us know you want access or sending a PM to one of us on the Mod Team and requesting it.

This is just a place we can include as much information about news stories as we want without having people who DON'T want to see it stumbling across it by accident, Google, etc. Again, if you prefer not to have access to uncensored news, that's fine, as we will continue to bring you the most interesting and relevant news as we can in the Cambodia Newsworthy forum, so don't worry.

Again, some people would rather not see sometimes graphic/gruesome content that goes along with some stories, and some people want as much possible info about certain cases, whether the content is offensive to some or not, so now we have a place where you have to OPT-IN if you choose to have access.

So from now on we will make sure that graphic/uncensored content is not public and only people who specifically ask for access to Darknet Cambodia News are able to see images and other content that some readers may find offensive.

That's it. If you want access and meet the 20+ post rule, you can ask us.

Can I get access please ?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic