Irish study: Vitamin D effective against respiratory disease and COVID

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Irish study: Vitamin D effective against respiratory disease and COVID

Post by ExPenhMan »

ergosemper wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:50 pm On the other hand, there is an article declaring vitamin D as ineffective COVID treatment:

https://www.idse.net/Covid-19/Article/0 ... ment/63186
It's called a bolus dose, somewhere up to 50,000 IUs! No wonder since its effectiveness depends on so many things: kidney and/or liver health, body fat levels and whatever else.

From what I've read, you need to take supplements a long time to build up 25 OH D levels in the blood.

And frankly, that source is one of those clickbait sites. The headline is totally misleading.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

It may still be effective preventative treatment.If so, I'll be fine, with what I have consumed. The subjects were already hospitalised. If you are weak, and become diagnosed, you cant suddenly become strong as an after-thought. "I would have beaten you if I was better at it than you". Incidently, can you OD on this stuff?
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:25 pm It may still be effective preventative treatment.If so, I'll be fine, with what I have consumed. The subjects were already hospitalised. If you are weak, and become diagnosed, you cant suddenly become strong as an after-thought. "I would have beaten you if I was better at it than you". Incidently, can you OD on this stuff?
The answer is in the video link I posted in reply to Doc67, on page 1. It's only a 5-minute segment. I can't remember the maximum intake but it's on the NHS test results for Dr. Campbell.

Besides, his videos are much more informative, complete and easily digestible than any summary I can present. Very educational and worthwhile considering how important the issue is.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Thanks. I'm on the case
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Good read. There is now nothing I don't know. I have been a Mg and Zinc user for a while. And B. Wanking is also recommended. BRB. Right, where was I, yes, "...researchers found that masturbation increased the number of inflammatory mediators called leukocytes (white blood cells) and natural killer cells. Both of these fight infection as a part of the body's immune response". the studies found orgasmic reactions reduced stress, fought infection blah blah and a report following on from a seminar, (possibly, Pleased to Meat You, Meat to Please You), published in the journal, Neuroimmunomodulation, found that "sexual arousal and orgasms activated components of the immune system and help fight off disease.'' In a recent article, Tania Elliott, MD, who specializes in infectious diseases related to allergies and immunology for internal medicine at NYU Langone Health went on to say pretty much the same with bigger words, outlining the benefits of "unloading via self-gratification""Masturbation is always the safest way to achieve sexual pleasure, and during the coronavirus outbreak, health officials are advising that 'you are your safest sex partner.'' I would have asked for elaboration if I was there, but I was helping a friend couldn't attend her innuendo seminar, so I filled her slot. So wank away. As Gran used to say;
don't get sick,forget the chick
grab your dick,that's the trick
Soon after reading one of these articles, some years back, I went to the zoo, and I was watching the monkeys wanking, then I went over to the lions. I was still wanking.
The bars around here should have a sign on the door: WE'RE CLOSED. BEAT IT!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

These studies were not done In Cambodia. Pretty irrelevant for foreigners in this country I guess.
I had my vit d levels checked in May 2020, I avoid direct sunlight like the plague, and guess what... Within range.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic