We don't need toilet paper, BUT...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: We don't need toilet paper, BUT...

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:19 pm I always asks my friends back home when they express astonishment when I tell them that I rather wash my ass now: " If would you have shit on your face would you wipe it with paper or wash it?? They smile usually disappear.
I will have to remember this next time I am explaining bidets to someone. I was telling a friend I feel like we will move past toilet paper and on to bidets and they didn't believe me when I told them how common and popular they are abroad.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:19 pm I always asks my friends back home when they express astonishment when I tell them that I rather wash my ass now: " If would you have shit on your face would you wipe it with paper or wash it?? They smile usually disappear.
Problem is that you still need toilet paper to remove what the water hasn't

I'm not going to even ask how you manage to get shit on your face though :)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

jaynewcastle wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:12 pm
Problem is that you still need toilet paper to remove what the water hasn't
Huh? You must be doing it wrong.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

I've stayed at quite a few places, where the water pressure wasn't great, and therefore couldn't/didn't fully cleanse you, no matter how long you hosed your nether regions

I have stayed in other places where the water pressure was enough to put a hole through a brick wall virtually if you weren't careful :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic