CEO daily roundup

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

CEO daily roundup

Post by Clemen »

Prince Philip, still dead. I happened to be streaming UK radio when it broke, they ended with “more updates to come”, I thought “fuck me, unless they get Miracle Max from the Princess Bride to say “turns out he was only Mostly dead, not all dead” what “updates” could they possibly give?
Cheap fruit can be used for smoothies(probably expensive fruit too idk), watch out for vegetables, may contain poopies topic44287.html
Some kinda virus is going around, no clear info is available, could be related to bargirls, markets, aliens, who knows. Luckily it’s only active at night. As Newt said in Aliens “mostly they come at night, mostly”. newsworthy/information-coronavirus-camb ... -2170.html
There may be corruption here, the government says there isn’t, so personally I think we’re ok. This guy thought different though topic44291.html?hilit=Police%20chief “meth is bad m’kay”
Science news: garbage posts take up cyberspace and needlessly use our finite supply of electrons. No citations given, but seems legit. Accusations thrown, butthurt had. Please, think of the electrons before you post. general-chatter/why-are-posts-being-deleted-t44325.html
Finally, I do not believe we have any idea what Yong had for dinner.
up to you...
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: CEO daily roundup

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

"More updates to come"

Well Clem, remember that time the BBC just went ahead and unquestioningly reported somebody's death on just the prima facie evidence of a crucifixion.
Maybe they don't want to get caught out like that again.

We should get final confirmation one way or another by midday tomorrow.

Personally, because he was only "Consort" not "King of Kings", my bet is that he will not be making an encore.
But who really knows, theology has always been a very wobbly science - especially on the matters relating to the Divine Rights of the "King".
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: CEO daily roundup

Post by Anchor Moy »

Clemen wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:28 pm Finally, I do not believe we have any idea what Yong had for dinner.
Or lunch. :dm:

But I'd vote for this as the lead story impacting Cambodian expats this weekend: newsworthy/alcohol-sales-temporarily-banned-t44329.html
Or this one "Cambodian man asked to turn down the volume" :general-chatter/turn-down-t44328.html
Not to mention: " More bad American pizza available in PP": topic44330.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic