Computer crashing problem, need the best computer shop

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Computer crashing problem, need the best computer shop

Post by timmydownawell »

There's no reason to install cracked Windows 10 if your laptop has had a legit version before. Just download the same version from Microsoft and during installation it should recognise your laptop from the key in your BIOS and install and activate automatically.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

Thank you for that Timmy, as i recall, I needed help just re installing Windows and I had no recovery media and was getting confused reading up on why Windows was hung up, so I ended up at Quick Fix; they were saying that without media they had to re install from their materials, so I let them do that and, yes, I was not happy about having a cracked copy.

I get what's happening with computers but I don't often find myself in a patient enuf mood to deal', so it soothes me to sub this work out. There is, however, nothing quite as horrendous and non soothing as subbing work out and then having to manage that work for free, as was the case here at the aforementioned shop. Looking at these posts, I am at a loss as to where to go in the future, so please write in any recommended services for PC repairs gentle readers and just contributors of this fine forum.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

I'm happy to report an excellent series of visits with both computers of mine getting excellent service and attention over the last few days, I'm really really happy with Davy Computer, great location great people everything good. I had to replace a hinge on my 4-month-old Dell computer and I had to put in a hard drive and do some stuff on a HP machine that I haven't used in a while that's actually quite a good machine but it's hammered and most shops wouldn't touch it but it's a great machine it's just really beat up looking so I can't say enough good things about Davy computer right now.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic