Immigration email address

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Macmac
Tourist
Germany

Immigration email address

Post by Macmac »

Address may be changed? I got :
"Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the domain immigrationkh.com couldn't be found. "
When I used the address from the immigration page
Somebody know the new address?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Immigration email address

Post by Kammekor »

Usually the domain used is not com but com.kh.

But communicating with the competent authorities by email through generic email addresses is useless in my experience.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Government domains are .gov.kh. As the immigration URL is www.immigration.gov.kh, I'd expect they might have a catchall via [email protected].

Expecting a reply is not advised.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Good luck getting a reply :ROFL:
Macmac
Tourist
Germany

Post by Macmac »

ok, I only want to know, how to get a retirement visa after being here more than one year as a 72 years old German with tourist visa because of Covid
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Macmac wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:41 pm ok, I only want to know, how to get a retirement visa after being here more than one year as a 72 years old German with tourist visa because of Covid
Simple...go to any Visa agent and apply for an ER (Retirement) Extension of Stay. The DoI are now permitting those who were stuck here on Tourist Visas to convert directly to an E-type EOS without leaving the country...with an additional fee for the privilege ($150)

As you are over 55, you don't even need to provide any Retirement related supporting documentation, you'll just need
- Passport
- 1x passport pic
- Screenshot of FPCS check-in details
- Complete Visa EOS application form (many agents will do this for you)
- and of course money appx $270 - 300 for a 12 mth EOS (depending on agent), plus $150 for the conversion from a T-type Visa.

Contact "Call Kim", she'll sort you out
Ph #: 092 256 388
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic