Australia ‘taking the trash out’ ; 15Yo Deported to NZ

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Australia ‘taking the trash out’ ; 15Yo Deported to NZ

Post by Yobbo »

There is a lot of crime related to Pacific Islanders that have used the Kiwi pathway, go to church on a Sunday & rob a hotel on a Monday. It's not just New Zealanders. In the case of a 15 yr old child I must say it's a bit harsh yet what he/she has done we don't know. A Kiwi I knew back in 1982 got deported at the age of 15 & he was a bad boy! So long before the Howard era.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

I wonder if it's legal as per the local law, but 15 year olds don't tend to prosecute and once their out their possibilities to prosecute are close to zero.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:35 pm I don't agree with the mass forced exodus, but the fifteen-year-old requested deportation.
Source ? If I understand correctly, the kid grew up in Australia and his family are there, and now he is in NZ state care. I don't know if that is a better situation for him, (which would be very sad), but separating a minor from their family and sending them to another country to put them into care does not sound like such a great thing. He is a minor, so doesn't have the rights and responsibilities of an adult, let alone get to decide that he would like to be deported thank you very much.

And that's not getting into all the international conventions and whatever on the rights of children that Australia has signed and ratified (and totally ignored.)
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

They could probably keep debating the issue, but I would say will affect the kid adversely the more goes on

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ew-zealand
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Mind you, Dennis the menace and Bart would probably milk it for all it's worth, and he's not out of place in a courtroom, apparently.

But this isnt a cartoon and he hasn't been alive long enough to be anything but a kid, and it's not too late too scare him onto the right track.

Simply thrown onto the "trash" pile, and into the wrong hands, and it may not be the last time you hear his name.

Gang recruitments in New Zealand have risen 30%, some places show memberships have doubled, and recruitment ages have decreased, with the 501s bringing in their money, contacts, bling, gold-plated motorbikes.

The "fat, what chu lookin at? - smack em in the mouth!" Kiwis were starry-eyed when the "look-at-me, take this cash n clean yourself up, come see me and ill make you rich, cuz", buff undesirable 1%ers swaggered into town.

Recruitment was easy.

The violent crime rate actually went down - these were businessmen. In saying that, they were also responsible about half of the dance (I actually said violence on speech to text, but quite liked the error).

The most violent gang in Australia, Comancheroes, and and the US' most violent gang, Mongols, have put strong footholds in Aoteraoa. In the case of the latter, it only took one deportee to initiate a chapter.

Sorry, got a bit carried away. Suffice to say, this kid may not get to choose his path.

Anyone seen the movie Savage?
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:36 pm
The most violent gang in Australia, Comancheroes, and and the US' most violent gang, Mongols, have put strong footholds in Aoteraoa. In the case of the latter, it only took one deportee to initiate a chapter.

Sorry, got a bit carried away. Suffice to say, this kid may not get to choose his path.
So you are saying that it is a kid being fed to the wolfs?
Then that should be an issue for the New Zealand government & police for they have allowed such strong footholds & have little in regards to welfare!
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Yeah they want strict the penalties like Australia, but they can't get the "search without good reason" (wtte. Wtf works as well) law passed.
And evidently, without that, the other bits are useless.
As you can see, there's a few bits missing from my knowledge on the subject, and there is not a lot I can do about it, only due to the travel restrictions.
All I know is, they can thank their lucky stars that they don't have the notorious card players downunder - "The Circle-Sitters"
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

[/quote]
So you are saying that it is a kid being fed to the wolfs?
Then that should be an issue for the New Zealand government & police for they have allowed such strong footholds & have little in regards to welfare!
[/quote]
NZ government and police haven't "allowed" strong footholds with "little regard to welfare" as you so libellously accuse them. This is being tossed at them, unwanted. Nearly all 501s have spent the majority of their lives in Australia and all their adulthood. Ithese criminals started their career and enhanced their career in Australia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic