Bike for Sale Trek FX 2 Disc

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Bike for Sale Trek FX 2 Disc

Post by Matty9999 »

hey guys im taking offers on my bike, im looking to downsize a bit in terms of weight, if possible. this is a 2018 trek fx 2 disc hybrid bike. i bought it at bicycle habitat in Manhattan New York. Bike blue book lists it at $310 second hand value, i paid $650. weight is 25.5 lbs. Triple black. be advised that it does have a few scuffs, but it is mechanically perfect. Rides fast and handles bumps great. i am just looking for something a bit more lightweight. trades considered.

Oh other note, its a size medium with 29" inch wheels so if you are over 6 foot this probably wouldn't be a good bike for you.

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Re: Bike for Sale Trek FX 2 Disc

Post by drozd »

PM sent.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Bike for Sale Trek FX 2 Disc

Post by Matty9999 »

drozd wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:32 amPM sent.
Hey sorry to misled you but i now think that i have changed my mind re: getting rid of the bike. I think i may just pay the luggage charges instead.

I also may modify some of the components so that they are more lightweight.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic