Are local women more attractive wearing masks?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RoryR
Expatriate

Are local women more attractive wearing masks?

Post by RoryR »

I’m normally not that attracted to Cambodian women but lately I find myself getting turned on by minimart cashiers, bar staff, girls riding by on bikes, massage girls, and they’re all wearing masks.

Is this a fetish or is there scientific data like our imaginations fill in perfect features under the mask but if we saw the real features we would be disappointed? The masks are making me horny for almost every young woman I see and I’m usually not like this.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Are local women more attractive wearing masks?

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Just see the eyes, nice brown Khmer eyes with a mask

Can't see any bad teeth, pouting, licking of nostrils, teeth picking, lip smacking, teeth sucking, spitting etc.

A bit more mysterious, sure, I can see it
RoryR
Expatriate

Post by RoryR »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:48 pm Just see the eyes, nice brown Khmer eyes with a mask

Can't see any bad teeth, pouting, licking of nostrils, teeth picking, lip smacking, teeth sucking, spitting etc.

A bit more mysterious, sure, I can see it
Exactly! No wide noses, no bad teeth, no little moustaches. All hidden by the masks. Some everyday sixes are nines now with their faces covered.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

RoryR wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm I’m normally not that attracted to Cambodian women
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Some wise sage has already waxed poetic about the sexiness of masks:

Brody wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Oh, man. That's hot.

This brings up a crucial topic I've been meaning to broach to the forum.

As sexual beings sometimes it's pleasurable to spice up a session of slap and tickle with different outfits.

I've found Khmer women extremely amenable to this.

One thing I've desired to try during a session is the dust mask.

I think it would be quite sexy to be enrapt in the throws of ecstasy and gaze down to only see those intense, impenetrable, smoky dark almond eyes, burning into your soul as she writhes with passion.

KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

:lol:
:thumb:
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

RoryR wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:40 pm I’m normally not that attracted to Cambodian women but lately I find myself getting turned on by minimart cashiers, bar staff, girls riding by on bikes, massage girls, and they’re all wearing masks.

Is this a fetish or is there scientific data like our imaginations fill in perfect features under the mask but if we saw the real features we would be disappointed? The masks are making me horny for almost every young woman I see and I’m usually not like this.
Ask to young cambodian women , maybe it's the same for them with old westerners when they have t shirt on.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I do think one of the most attractive features of khmer women is their eyes so when they wear a mask it emphasises that and leaves one wondering about the rest..
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

The first thing that I, (but clearly not everyone else) see, is the eyes. Tits, tats, bums, thighs, cleavage, camel toes, VPL, finger nail art, hair or untrimmed pubes poking sideways from a bikini, are all things that are secondary or tertiary (I don’t say unimportant) factors.

The religion of peace and harmony have provided the Niqab, and Burka (sort of a Niqab with a sieve)
I think it would be quite sexy to be enrapt in the throws of ecstasy and gaze down to only see those intense, impenetrable, smoky dark almond eyes, burning into your soul as she writhes with passion.
To assist in this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic