Thai Gambler Succumbs to High Blood Pressure

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Re: Thai Gambler Succumbs to High Blood Pressure

Post by KTabi »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:13 am I gotta get out of this place...
Is it really so bad besides the recent shutdowns? lol
:thumb:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

KTabi wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:00 pm
Much of Cambodia's charm has disappeared due to the current wave of fear.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

KTabi wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:00 pm
It's a culmination of irritants. Each new negative aspect just adds to the pile. The positive's are becoming outweighed. The novelties are long gone. There is no way I am going to grow old here - fuck that.

I am going to do 6 months in Central and South America and see how I feel then.
DiscoverSEA
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by DiscoverSEA »

“After the examination, the doctor concluded that the victim didn't have enough sleep and his blood pressure was high, causing him to die.”

Better be careful with late nights from now on. Never realised that they could be a cause of death.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

DiscoverSEA wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:57 am “After the examination, the doctor concluded that the victim didn't have enough sleep and his blood pressure was high, causing him to die.”

Better be careful with late nights from now on. Never realised that they could be a cause of death.
You have dug up a very old thread. This is considered bad form. I see you are a new member so I assume you have seen this thread from the similar thread section?

If you see an old thread that you have an update for, then feel free to share it. Otherwise, once threads are 3 years old, they are as dead as the Thai guy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic