Positive effects of COVID (in your life, or else)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Positive effects of COVID (in your life, or else)

Post by Chuck Borris »

Never had so many gigs before corona like last year and this year (except when entertainment was in lock down like now). I don't quite understand why, but probably before tourist were flocking anyway and restaurant/hotel owners didn"t need to spend any money to attract costumers. But know they are trying everything to bring people in.
Also I heard from a friend that the girls in the bars on the riverside "love" expats "very much" now.. :hattip:
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Doc67 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:35 pm The toffs from Eton can still go for the social life
Steady on, old bean. That's my alma mater.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Saved money I guess, but not nearly enough to have been worth it. No point having money if I can’t spend it. :/
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Buy tons more stuff online than before, thus saving money and saving wear and tear on my tons.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

I'm saving a lot of money because I'm not doing anything
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic