Any place in Phnom Penh where I can buy a phone at night?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Any place in Phnom Penh where I can buy a phone at night?

Post by Doc67 »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:22 pm Street 148 24 hours. I also have an a53 Oppo barely used it
100 bucks. 2020. 128GB and 4GB. $189 new on promotion. I got it new for $140 that's why I bought it. Check out khmer24.com. you'll see mine's a good deal or you'll find one
Does everyone realise that Dave lost his phone in September 2018?

Apart from the intrigue into what Timmy does to pussies in his spare time, this thread is very old and, as far as I know, Dangerous Dave is back in the states.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Any place in Phnom Penh where I can buy a phone at night?

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Hee hee. I so that just after I posted it. Hoping I'd get away with it 😏
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic