My experience of getting a Sinovac shot in Indonesia

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: My experience of getting a Sinovac shot in Indonesia

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

theKid wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:27 am
nerdlinger wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:18 pm Thanks for illustrating my point perfectly, by posting an article that itself admits after its clickbait title that absolutely no connection has been established between the jab itself and the person’s death, save for the fact that they’d died and had also had the jab.
With so many vaccines available why would you be so hellbent defending the one the seems to cause the most problems? Btw, two more have died in HK last night after taking Sinovac, while no deaths have been reported from Biontech which is the other currently used vaccines in HK. But feel free the use the Chinese one.
I will likely go for Biontech, Moderna or the upcoming Curevac.
Go for the most expensive, why would you go cheap?
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:45 pm
Doc67 wrote:Two weeks later he had a brainfart and went out and bought a 2000 model Chrysler Jeep, in green, and for several thousand pounds, because "he always wanted one."
Been hankering for a Ford F-150 with a 7.2 kWK on board generator that runs for 80+ hours on a tank of gas, enough to power an apartment furnace.

But that might have been after the snow, power outages in -7 C temperatures, and no water for weeks affecting the brain.
I might be onto something here.

People who have been locked indoors and terrified for the best part of a year, have been getting 80% of their salary but only spending 50% of it, have now got their vaccine and feel indestructible and flush with cash.

They feel like they've had a swim in the pool in Cocoon and are rejuvenated. So they go out and buy cars the fantasised about in their youth.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

:beer3: I understand that thinking and when I get my shot (s) I fantasize within my boundaries too.

Probably a used skateboard or one roller-skate. :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic