Mohammed Noiw #1 Boy's Name In UK

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Mohammed Noiw #1 Boy's Name In UK

Post by Digg3r »

For once I'm remaining on-topic.
Also, I'd say Christians have easily killed more Muslims than vice versa. killing them for not converting, that's probably equal.
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

Actually, if we read the article, it says clearly they grouped together 10 derivatives of the name. If we match this on a base of '10' we need to have the top Saints names + an element of Royal births and just a few celebs to make up to 10 and the most popular name in the UK is Farquhar. Now obviously this it total bollox, as we all know. It is just an attempt to grab attention to a failing website, that represents a failing charity.

If we apply a statistically unbiased assessment, the most common male name in the UK is currently.....Tarquin

So we now all know it is motive driven crap! don't we ?
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
Satiated Parrot
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by Satiated Parrot »

Digg3r wrote:For once I'm remaining on-topic.
Also, I'd say Christians have easily killed more Muslims than vice versa. killing them for not converting, that's probably equal.
My point was, you claim that Christianity is responsible for more deaths, in England, than Islam. Well duh.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Digg3r wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:
Digg3r wrote:These statistics are flawed if you think they give either an indication of population diversity or even childbirth rates amongst religions.

Fact of the matter, most (read nearly all) Muslim males are named Mohammad. There is a shortage of different names. If the English still all called their sons John than it would still be #1.

Oh my! Do tell me about this religion naming every male after an illiterate merchant warlord. I heard good things in the after life if you kill a non believer.
Since this thread is about the U.K., Over history, in England, which religion has killed the most non-believers?

I can guarantee the answer is not Islam. Not by a long shot.
That is in fact the dumbest fucking comment I ever read on a forum.
Last edited by The Add Jay on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Digg3r wrote:For once I'm remaining on-topic.
100% Wrong.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic