What do Cambodians do to treat neck pain?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: What do Cambodians do to treat neck pain?

Post by Spigzy »

Sorry, obviously my post wasn't for somebody with a serious neck condition. I'd have to second @Kammekor 's recommendation, perhaps get in contact with them and they'll be able to recommend a Siem Reap based practitioner?

https://www.facebook.com/physiophnompenh/
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Brotherjan
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by Brotherjan »

Contact me via SMS at 069415278 and I'll lay it out for you.
Jan Gelderloos, NMT
Neuromuscular Therapist in Siem Reap.
Specialty: pain relief!
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Electric Earth wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 am I used to see a chiropractor in the US. It was great. I would have some neck pain, go in, get sorted out, be good to go for a couple months. I've been here a few months and woke up this morning with neck problems. No chiropractors here(Siem Reap).

What do Cambodians do to treat neck pain/misalignment?
Try to find an indian hairdresser/barber shop (ask any of the indian restaurants if there is one in SR). They perform neck cracking as good as any chiro does.
work is for people who cant find truffles
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Ahhh.. ^^^

My experience of the barber shop neck crack...
Three months of paddling my kayak in tight left hand circles.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

truffledog wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:24 am
Electric Earth wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 am I used to see a chiropractor in the US. It was great. I would have some neck pain, go in, get sorted out, be good to go for a couple months. I've been here a few months and woke up this morning with neck problems. No chiropractors here(Siem Reap).

What do Cambodians do to treat neck pain/misalignment?
Try to find an indian hairdresser/barber shop (ask any of the indian restaurants if there is one in SR). They perform neck cracking as good as any chiro does.
I can recommend this guy :cya:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic