How can I get a SIM card in quarantine?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Re: How can I get a SIM card in quarantine?

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

F**King brilliant, I'm convinced with that photo, you could be the ceo of any company in the whole wide world, your that good. You've won me 🤣🖕🦈
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

Oh no, don't ban him, this is very entertaining, f**k it's better than days of our lives. Riveting stuff this 😁🤣
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Shazza wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:26 pm Oh no, don't ban him, this is very entertaining, f**k it's better than days of our lives. Riveting stuff this 😁🤣
If you need some entertainment, read this 21 page thread by the same serial Troll general-chatter/blind-and-traveling-usa ... 32938.html

:popcorn:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:38 pm I’d suggest someone is attempting to pull someone else’s plonker.
Yes, it can be pulled only so many times :hammerhead:
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

When in Cambodia, my energy is sapped, and my time consumed by the activities of 3 young kids. Over the course of 9 weeks, I barely touched any real ‘work’ for myself.

Back in the UK, and I’ve been somewhat swamped with catching up with some aviation related stuff, and I’ve not been near an airfield yet.
I’ll confess- at home, I wanted to relax, so I wasn’t nearly as productive as I should have been. In the UK, it’s just too damned cold do any hobby related stuff, so I’m being a bit lazy.
A self confessed layabout, but with a mountain of stuff to get done.

This make me curious, then- how empty are some people’s lives that they need/find satisfaction in generating a persona for no tangible reward? (Save stroking their fragile egos, and maybe an organ or two). Have they nothing better to do?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:38 pm
Freightdog wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:38 pm I’d suggest someone is attempting to pull someone else’s plonker.
Maybe you want to rephrase that ? :?
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:10 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 4:38 pm
Maybe you want to rephrase that ? :?
:tard:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Shazza
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Shazza »

Yes username taken,I remember that doosy thread, I was sucked in at first few posts, but after reading them, thinking tosser. We were in camdodia at the time, and I was thinking, it's hard getting back to my room pissed, let alone blind, with a bloody white stick. I've been blind lots of times, but never with a white stick, that's probably why, I fell over a few times. No bloody stick. But anyway, give him enough rope, and the job will be done 😁🤭
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

chrisjones wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:50 pm Image
Towels on the floor, in our climate? First, were you raised by wolves? Second, mildew is is a big problem here. Hope you (or your st don’t have asthma). Third, welcome to Cambodia, live long and prosper.
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic