Skin tags

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Skin tags

Post by armchairlawyer »

Why is there no health section in CEO?
Anyway, I have to share this. Skin tags can be annoying. I have discovered they are incredibly easy to remove with dental floss. I read about this on the NHS website. Good old NHS, they're not in it for the money so they give you DIY advice!
You may need a GF to actually do it, depending on the location.
The effing things come away so quick and easy, no pain either.
BTW, use cotton dental floss, it's easier to use than the nylon stuff.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/skin-tags/
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Skin tags

Post by Chad Sexington »

armchairlawyer wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:09 pm Why is there no health section in CEO?
Anyway, I have to share this. Skin tags can be annoying. I have discovered they are incredibly easy to remove with dental floss. I read about this on the NHS website. Good old NHS, they're not in it for the money so they give you DIY advice!
You may need a GF to actually do it, depending on the location.
The effing things come away so quick and easy, no pain either.
BTW, use cotton dental floss, it's easier to use than the nylon stuff.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/skin-tags/
Hardly a revelation, 50 years back (that I know of, quite possible more) it was a fairly commonly used “home remedy” for removing skin tags, but they used cotton sewing thread (not sure if dental floss existed back then?)
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Skin tags

Post by GMJS-CEO »

They sell mini rubber bands "TagBand" that are a bit easier to put on than the floss but will cost you $20.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic