Theives in empty building 172

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Theives in empty building 172

Post by fsdfdsdf »

There's a group of theives living in the half built building at the end of 172 op the temple. I see they cleared out the street cleaners there today but they didn't block the place at the end of the wall where the theives get in. I know this isn't really note worthy but if you happen to own the building or know someone that does theft in that area would go down quite a lot if you stopped them living there and they are also a danger to people walking past there at night.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Theives in empty building 172

Post by John Bingham »

It's true, there have been thieves in that neighborhood for as long as I can remember but since they fixed up the park in front of the museum most homeless seem to have migrated to the 172/13 half built construction.
A friend was murdered in his apartment on 178 years ago, it's always been a dodgy area.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Part of that site is my old boozer.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:02 pm Part of that site is my old boozer.
Quealy's?
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

I posted in the hope that the owner or someone connected would read it and do something. Don't know if they did but today it was closed off. Always worth a try
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic