What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: What K440 Poster Would You Like to See On Here?

Post by flying chicken »

The third man wrote:
I never know him personally.But it seems he does all the work. Playboy does jackshit apart from forming his gang and for his pubblicity
Life would be so much simpler if idiots without a clue would refrain from posting useless crap on a daily basis. But I guess that too much to ask.
What do you know anyway you anonymous twat. I read hundreds of pages From the Speakeasy page and all the way down while I was bored and stressed as fuck sitting in the university computer lab. The truth stands that Kir offered many valuable insights for expats and visitors who longed for real info.

Newbie!
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote: everyone walked away with what they wanted,.
No they didn't. PB even got stiffed for a 10% selling commission.
if the 3rd man is the 3rd... and scoby is the 1st... who do you think the 2nd is?

bingo. he's still got his portion of the site... it wasn't sold... which was what he wanted. everyone's happy.
Scobz is a new owner. He paid for it. I'm sure it was said a 10% commission was offered to LPB to find a buyer. And the guy who was to pay the commission posted that " Fatboy" was getting nothing for " whining" ( or a similar word) about wanting his 25%. Anyway, I don't want to talk about the guy, even if I disagree with your North Korea like. recent censorship binge. I just thought I'd correct you false assumption that everyone was happy. LPB certainly didn't sound happy in the thread you closed.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by Digg3r »

randompeeps wrote: Whatevs, mental note to self: when someone dies, people lose all sense of perspective
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

UKJ wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:
if the 3rd man is the 3rd... and scoby is the 1st... who do you think the 2nd is?

bingo. he's still got his portion of the site... it wasn't sold... which was what he wanted. everyone's happy.
Scobz is a new owner. He paid for it. I'm sure it was said a 10% commission was offered to LPB to find a buyer. And the guy who was to pay the commission posted that " Fatboy" was getting nothing for " whining" ( or a similar word) about wanting his 25%. Anyway, I don't want to talk about the guy, even if I disagree with your North Korea like. recent censorship binge. I just thought I'd correct you false assumption that everyone was happy. LPB certainly didn't sound happy in the thread you closed.
No, scobz is one of 3 owners... who are business partners. he's just the "front man". Keep up, or keep out. there was a 10% offered... by someone claiming the rights to sell 100%... which they didn't have. which is why he laughed at the idea the KiR was offing him 10% for selling something he was entitled to 25% of, but didn't want to sell. he wasn't very happy about many of the falsehoods kir was spreading, or the mudslinging/name calling/personal attacks all due to kir thinking he was the one behind his 440 ban... when even bendix said it was his call. the words have come from all 3 current owners' mouths that they are happy with the way things worked out... presumably peter was happy with his payout. he was just sore that the new ownership saw his continued presence on the site as a bad thing and terminated it. and like playboy said on 440, in time it likely would have been worked out as well.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Here's the segment of Playboy's post you're referring to... bold/underlining added by me to emphasize the parts you clearly just skimmed over and felt thus qualified to comment on:
As I was in the middle of dinner and drinks with friends, I stopped communicating at that point and just got on with my evening. I also sent out some preliminary messages as I knew that when I confronted keeping_it_riel the next day, I might run the risk of being cut out of the negotiations altogether, along with probably having my account blocked on 440 and having no chance to contact various people on there.

It should be pointed out here that I had expressed to both keeping_it_riel and Sambo several times that I did not want to sell my equity stake in 440 and did not want any money, I just wanted to retain what I felt was mine – I was not “demanding 25% of the money”, as the malignant little gnome has been saying.

Although it should also be said, that over the past decade, I have never seen a penny from my stake in Khmer440, never been able to see any financial records, never got a clear answer where any of the money was going – it was just keeping_it_riel’ s private piggy bank for beer and whores.

Fortunately, my new partners in Khmer440 are honest gentlemen who actually know something about running a business, rather than a former social worker, turned TEFL Jobber, turned wannabe academic, who just wanted to plunder the cash for his own uses and vices.
CJM555
Expatriate

Post by CJM555 »

OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:

No, scobz is one of 3 owners... who are business partners. he's just the "front man". Keep up, or keep out. there was a 10% offered... by someone claiming the rights to sell 100%... which they didn't have. which is why he laughed at the idea the KiR was offing him 10% for selling something he was entitled to 25% of, but didn't want to sell. he wasn't very happy about many of the falsehoods kir was spreading, or the mudslinging/name calling/personal attacks all due to kir thinking he was the one behind his 440 ban... when even bendix said it was his call. the words have come from all 3 current owners' mouths that they are happy with the way things worked out... presumably peter was happy with his payout. he was just sore that the new ownership saw his continued presence on the site as a bad thing and terminated it. and like playboy said on 440, in time it likely would have been worked out as well.

OD
I find your comments contradictory and not really making sense:-
'the words have come from all 3 current owners' mouths that they are happy with the way things worked out...'

Also, surely Scobz will know and have vouched documentation of what was actually purchased and the structure of same.
I'm sure you are aware of equitable conditions and requirements for both Buyer & Seller.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I read the entire post written on Microsoft Word. It is more about business than being friends whom you had good times with.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

CJM555 wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:

OD
'the words have come from all 3 current owners' mouths that they are happy with the way things worked out...'
Agreed.
Let's agree to disagree OD. Or if you don't want that, just take it you are right , and the members are always wrong. :beer3: I am not going off on one of your multi page tangents.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

CJM555 wrote: OD
how is that contradictory?

All 3 owners.

Scobeinz.
Playboy.
3rd Man.

All 3 are happy with their business arrangement resulting from the sale of KiR's share.
randompeeps
Expatriate

Post by randompeeps »

OD, I think you may have lost track of what you were trying to refute. My comment was that KiR refused to give Playboy his 25%, and you seem to accept that was the case. Did he get his 25% anyway? Yes, but it was in spite of KiR, not because of him. KiR still shafted the guy as hard as he could, the fact that the new owners saw it and decided to do the right thing does nothing for your point or mine.

It was a shitty way to behave, and you seemed to openly realize it right up until he died. I get that you want to show respect for the dead and I can respect that, but lets not go rewriting history, Pete already did more than enough of that himself.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic