Where can we buy purple shampoo in Phnom Penh?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Nicolekage_vg
Tourist

Where can we buy purple shampoo in Phnom Penh?

Post by Nicolekage_vg »

Just got my hair blonde and finding purple shampoo here in Cambodia is quite hard. Is there anyone knows where to get it?
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Re: Where can we buy purple shampoo in Phnom Penh?

Post by drozd »

You could give it a try at Purple Bar in Sihanoukville, if it's still there.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Nicolekage_vg wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 pm Just got my hair blonde and finding purple shampoo here in Cambodia is quite hard. Is there anyone knows where to get it?
The Dollhouse.

Kate Korpi may also stock it
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Nicolekage_vg wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 10:49 pm Just got my hair blonde and finding purple shampoo here in Cambodia is quite hard. Is there anyone knows where to get it?
Never even heard of purple shampoo, but then I've never just got my hair blonde. Will baby shampoo work? It's mild cause it's used on babies and should be available everywhere. I hope that helps. Good luck.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Marty wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:07 am
Never even heard of purple shampoo, but then I've never just got my hair blonde. Will baby shampoo work? It's mild cause it's used on babies and should be available everywhere. I hope that helps. Good luck.
Purple shampoo counterbalances the orange/yellow that can happen when hair is bleached. So baby shampoo won’t do, no.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Too late now.
He already lost the election.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic