flight prices

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
chrisjones
Expatriate

Re: flight prices

Post by chrisjones »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:20 am tempting
Phuket- PP via bangkok .....Air Asia, March 5th 2,290 baht
I did not think AirAsia was flying to Cambodia now. Do you have a visa?
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

Yerg wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:21 pm
what makes you think cause borders open, all of a sudden there going to be thousands /tens of thousands of people travelling?
If my position is indicative of others', I've been paid 80% of my wages to stay at home, and my outgoings shrunk too. Meals out, visits to the pub etc. have all been off limits, so my savings have improved. Payment holidays for my car, a heavily reduced fuel bill as I am not driving 45 miles x 5 every week. Discounts on insurance because mileage has dropped significantly. I'm better off now than I was a year or so ago, so a holiday would be easier to afford now than 12 months ago. But it doesn't mean I will pay the inflated prices. I've waited a year, another 6 months won't hurt...
I am working in transport, and knever had so much business as in 2020 and knever spend so little, because no holidays to KOW twice a year and hardly restaurants open in europe, every month my account goes up more than ever, and sure i am not the only-one in europe !! also getted refund from cancelled flight in august, they asked 30 euro administration-fee, whats in theory illegal, but i agreed and get the refund in november !!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

With all the money saved, invest it for the future. That’s what I’m doing now.

Used to save a bit every month for the Kingdom of Wonder trip. It goes straight to investment now. To buy the higher price tickets when things return to normal.

Hopefully everyone will come out of it a little bit better.

Please stay safe!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic