Big helmet??

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Itsjoel01
Tourist
Cambodia

Big helmet??

Post by Itsjoel01 »

Looking for some big helmets that can fit my big head! XL is kinda small on me. Anyone know where I can get some XXL helmets here in Phnom Penh???
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Big helmet??

Post by Joker Poker »

Itsjoel01 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:49 am Looking for some big helmets that can fit my big head! XL is kinda small on me. Anyone know where I can get some XXL helmets here in Phnom Penh???
There was a shop on St 136 selling good sized Thai manufactured helmets when I lived in PP. Not sure if it is still there, but if you head west along 136, eg from Riverside end to Norodom, it was on the right hand side about two blocks or so up.

I got a full-face job that I was really happy with, might have been around $75 from vague memory. Hope that helps.
Wolf359
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Wolf359 »

Rookie Auto Racing near Olympic Stadium on St. 182. Big barang helmet sizes to fit my big barang head. Quite happy with my full face for $70. Some more, some less, depends on your preference and size requirements. A good selection and the staff was polite.
Sheepdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Sheepdog »

I tried Rookies a few weeks ago, they had nothing big enough for my fat head! I tried another few places around there and had no joy so I gave up in the end. If you find anywhere decent, please let me know
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic