Russian Attacked After Throwing Bottle at Tandoor Restaurant

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Re: Russian Attacked After Throwing Bottle at Tandoor Restaurant

Post by truffledog »

lesson learned hopefully..dont mess with the Tandoor.
work is for people who cant find truffles
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Based on the size of the Russian's chicken legs and wings, he should probably avoid having to defend himself physically in the future.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

He smashed the Tandoor door door (speech-to-text echo), because some ugly count was staring at him, and mimicking his every move. He actually threw a bottle at him, at the same time, but that bottle was never found.

Yeah, i have seen the restaurant staff have a go at each other, more than once. I used to go in there and sit down, and say, nothing thanks.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
whoru90
Tourist
Afghanistan

Post by whoru90 »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:01 pm He smashed the Tandoor door door (speech-to-text echo), because some ugly count was staring at him, and mimicking his every move. He actually threw a bottle at him, at the same time, but that bottle was never found.

Yeah, i have seen the restaurant staff have a go at each other, more than once. I used to go in there and sit down, and say, nothing thanks.
At him through a window :D

Hard to have much sympathy for him
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

This story is nearly as good as a meat cleaver attack story.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Marty wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:47 am This story is nearly as good as a meat cleaver attack story.
I for one am getting sick of your meat cleaver trolling.
Trolls like to troll for a reaction. Congratulations, I am reacting by giving you a 24-hour break Smarty Marty.

On your return tomorrow, do not mention meat cleavers or anything to do with domestic violence.
khmerinade
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by khmerinade »

Don’t start no shit.. if you throw a bottle through a glass door.. you deserve that ass whooping.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic