What's your relationship status? Poll.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

What's your relationship status.?

Been burnt too many times - not for me thanks.
6%
I can still pull the chicks when I need to.
8%
There's nothing a bar fine can't fix.
8%
I could be in the market for a forever gal if the right one happened my way.
13%
I'm that ripe for a relationship I'm falling off the f@#$%^& tree.
No votes
In a relationship.
26%
Soon to be married.
No votes
Recently married.
3%
Already growing old with a wonderful woman.
29%
I'm married, but, well, hey, they all need lovin', don't they!
6%

Total votes: 62
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: What's your relationship status? Poll.

Post by rozzieoz »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:29 am
blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:16 am Where are the Gay and Transgender options in the poll?
My apologies. I'd also like to apologize to anyone not included in the list below if they feel they haven't been represented in today's poll - which includes but is not limited to individuals who identify as;

Binary
Non-Binary
Genderfluid
Agende
Bigende
Polygender
Neutrois
Gender Apathetic
Androgyne
Intergender
Demigender
Greygender
Aporagender
Maverique
Novigender
Designated gender
AFAB
AMAB
Intersex
Dyadic
Trans Woman
Trans Man
Trans Feminine
Trans Masculine
Social Dysphoria
Body Dysphoria
Binarism
You forgot ethically non-monogamous / polyamorous.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Ti_Rod wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:09 am
rozzieoz wrote:I need a new category - Polyamorous, single, but open to dating :)
Oh dear, like that approach and have been trying hard for it to work. Mixed results so far! Image

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
For me, being polyamorous is not about having as many partners as I can.
But - when I am with someone, IF I meet someone else, I will never have to choose between love and love. I see no reason why we can't have all the love :)
Loving one person takes nothing away from my love for another person, in fact, I actually found when I was in one happy relationship, my other relationships were generally happier as well.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

nerdlinger wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:37 am
You missed out “women”. That entire poll suggests that only men post on CEO, which I guess is an attempt at a self-fulfilling prophecy?
It feels like there are only men most days. Try being a lone female voice in this lot.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:13 pm
I would like more women posting and participating on CEO, not less. :beer3:
It's tough being a woman here, guys have a go at me just because it's me posting.

I was accused of being drunk, obnoxious and unruly by someone on a thread, he really insulted me and upset me. The other guys in the thread had a field day, ripping me to shreds.
He sent me a message in PM much later apologising and admitting that he was having a bad day at the time and took it out on me and I was not the things he accused me of.
I asked him to apologise on CEO so that he could possibly repair some of the damage he had done to my character.

He said - "No, you know what those guys are like!"
And that was that.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:38 am
Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:13 pm
I would like more women posting and participating on CEO, not less. :beer3:
It's tough being a woman here, guys have a go at me just because it's me posting.

I was accused of being drunk, obnoxious and unruly by someone on a thread, he really insulted me and upset me. The other guys in the thread had a field day, ripping me to shreds.
He sent me a message in PM much later apologising and admitting that he was having a bad day at the time and took it out on me and I was not the things he accused me of.
I asked him to apologise on CEO so that he could possibly repair some of the damage he had done to my character.

He said - "No, you know what those guys are like!"
And that was that.
If you're a regular poster and haven't been accused of being drunk and obnoxious your not trying, where it as a badge of honor not an insult, try not to take comments from anonymous people to heart , unless there positive. Don't think people on here believe everything or anything someone says about someone, You know who you are that's all that matters.
Keep posting :bow:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:29 am
blueman.cambodia wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:16 am Where are the Gay and Transgender options in the poll?
My apologies. I'd also like to apologize to anyone not included in the list below if they feel they haven't been represented in today's poll - which includes but is not limited to individuals who identify as;

Binary
Non-Binary
Genderfluid
Agende
Bigende
Polygender
Neutrois
Gender Apathetic
Androgyne
Intergender
Demigender
Greygender
Aporagender
Maverique
Novigender
Designated gender
AFAB
AMAB
Intersex
Dyadic
Trans Woman
Trans Man
Trans Feminine
Trans Masculine
Social Dysphoria
Body Dysphoria
Binarism
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Pretty sure at least two other of our regular members are women
I don't think they are trying to disguise, they just don't make a feature of it.
(i like to think my senses are good enough to tell, but i could be wrong)
Plus a few more irregular members who openly ID as women.

We have had our disagreements, Roz - lol, the last one was a cracker.
but i do admire your flying the big Fem flag so boldly - and your forthrightness generally.
- Keep posting. ( << just to prove i am a male :mrgreen: condecending to allow you that.
I won't say Good Girl tho'. I know you would murder me for going that far :D )
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:33 am
nerdlinger wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:37 am
You missed out “women”. That entire poll suggests that only men post on CEO, which I guess is an attempt at a self-fulfilling prophecy?
It feels like there are only men most days. Try being a lone female voice in this lot.
@rozzieoz Not only are you here as a woman who voices her opinions loud and clear, but you post as yourself with your photo. Now that takes guts, and I think that any guys who take cheap pot shots at you from behind a username identity are not very bright or very brave. If 'that guy' won't apologise on the forum then that says what it says.

You also post about your (intimate) private life on here though, and that comes with its risks and perils. (That goes for all posters - whatever the sex.)
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:53 pm I think that any guys who take cheap pot shots at you from behind a username identity are not very bright or very brave.
When I posted a 50% Discount advert for my business, I was messaged and emailed to be told I'm fat and ugly.
What that has to do with writing CVs, god alone knows but someone felt it needed to be said.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic