Visa agent in Bangkok

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Visa agent in Bangkok

Post by daeum_tnaot »

I need to find an agent in Bangkok to receive a passport, make a small cash payment to a bank, deliver the passport to the Embassy with other documents, pick up the passport, and mail it back.

Does anyone know agents that do this type of thing?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Visa agent in Bangkok

Post by Alex »

That's not exactly how it's usually being done, but I'd guess if you contact a few, you will find one who is willing to help you. The embassy is fine with applications by third parties, no interview etc. ?
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Re: Visa agent in Bangkok

Post by daeum_tnaot »

You may have seen my earlier post about having the passport delivered by DHL or FedEx to the Embassy, having a prepaid envelope with it to send back.

Unfortunately this Embassy says they don't receive deliveries, you have to find some kind of agent to hand deliver it for you. And also their only payment method is to pay a small amount to their bank account. Kind of fussy and inconvenient.

We have all the paperwork completed and approved via email, it just needs to be delivered and the payment made.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic