Search Function

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Search Function

Post by Hotdigr »

First time I have tried to use the search function here. I wanted to give Monkey Marks a rap for their burger ( I had one last night after recommendations on this very forum.Literally the BIGGEST burger I have ever seen in real life and one of the tastiest burgers I have ever eaten!). But the search tells me - "No posts were found because the word monkey is not contained in any post.", which is obviously wrong. Anyone else have similar problems? Or am I such a retard I am doing something wrong?
randompeeps
Expatriate

Re: Search Function

Post by randompeeps »

Spoiler:
How many monkey threads were you expecting? It's a relatively new forum.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

lol, and you are a very new poster here obviously. Welcome mate, I hope you enjoy it here :beer2: . Here is the one I was looking for, found after a ( small) manual search https://cambodiaexpatsonline.com/getting ... t2202.html So can anyone tell me why it oesn't show up in the lazy arses search function?!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Hotdigr wrote:First time I have tried to use the search function here. I wanted to give Monkey Marks a rap for their burger ( I had one last night after recommendations on this very forum.Literally the BIGGEST burger I have ever seen in real life and one of the tastiest burgers I have ever eaten!). But the search tells me - "No posts were found because the word monkey is not contained in any post.", which is obviously wrong. Anyone else have similar problems? Or am I such a retard I am doing something wrong?
You're right, it doesn't seem to be working properly. Have to get OD on to it.

Here's the thread you want http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/vie ... php?t=2202 :hattip:
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

Username Taken wrote:
Hotdigr wrote:First time I have tried to use the search function here. I wanted to give Monkey Marks a rap for their burger ( I had one last night after recommendations on this very forum.Literally the BIGGEST burger I have ever seen in real life and one of the tastiest burgers I have ever eaten!). But the search tells me - "No posts were found because the word monkey is not contained in any post.", which is obviously wrong. Anyone else have similar problems? Or am I such a retard I am doing something wrong?
You're right, it doesn't seem to be working properly. Have to get OD on to it.

Here's the thread you want http://www.cambodiaexpatsonline.com/vie ... php?t=2202 :hattip:
Cheers mate :beer3:
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

I'll look into what's wrong with it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic