Dominatrix?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Dominatrix?

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

hburns wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:21 pm i used to have a friend...
Haha that old chestnut Jamie?
ImageImageImage i was waiting for that lol i have evidence its not me ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

If you want a full BDSM session then go a beat up a TUK driver on the corner of 130 & 5.
Shortly after you have had your sadism kick, you'll soon get a good blast of masochism courtesy of the other TUK's on the corner. For afters, you'll get handcuffed and dragged away by the police for the bondage element. The more you struggle the better.

And it's all for free. Let us know how you get on.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

^^^

The United Tuk Tuk Drivers of Cambodia Guild would have liked to make a statement on this (to verify its truth)
but they no longer grace these pages and never will again.

CEO's decision to promulgate the efforts of the Daun Penh "neighbourhood association"/guards/state sponsored thugs - by publishing their work and publicly shaming a long list of Tuk Tuk diver caught pissing, with full names identifying photographs provided by these punks - is beyond the Pale.

The Gen knows full well these goons have a bitter history of viciously attacking legitimate protesters - including life threatening attacks on journalists (incl western journos) - yet he washed his hands when i bought this to his attention and made it clear he has no problem at all with furthering their work.
spit

(you know i love you regardless, Gen.
but this is a poxy way for a publisher to act.
How low do you want to go? )

Lucky i am not the sort of man to hand out identifying photographs of CEO staff to my Tuk Tuk driver friends around Riverside and St 130 and tell them about this - and suggest that a bit of freerange S&M might even up the scales a bit.
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

Perhaps this fellow has some sound advice?

post473582.html#p473582
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Doc67 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:48 am If you want a full BDSM session then go a beat up a TUK driver on the corner of 130 & 5.
Shortly after you have had your sadism kick, you'll soon get a good blast of masochism courtesy of the other TUK's on the corner. For afters, you'll get handcuffed and dragged away by the police for the bondage element. The more you struggle the better.

And it's all for free. Let us know how you get on.
Unless they are Chinese! Last year in BKK1 we saw a group of Chinese men following a single Khmer guy into the open air restaurant oppersit the restaurant we was sitting. That restaurant was full of customers, the Chinese beat the guy hard, no one intervened, and what of the many waiting tuk tuk driver's outside? They carried the bloody body of the beaten man outside.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

It seems there's a gap in the market Roz, so clients likely to pay top dollar.. maybe you should return to your old line of work for a while at least.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

LIVIDZX wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:25 pm It seems there's a gap in the market Roz, so clients likely to pay top dollar.. maybe you should return to your old line of work for a while at least.
Wow, today's Roz bashing day?

Where did you get the info about 'line of work'. Some people just have hobbies, you know...
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm Where did you get the info about 'line of work'. Some people just have hobbies, you know...
I got the info from Roz herself posting multiple times on here about it, but she stopped as she wasn't that into it.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

LIVIDZX wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:25 pm It seems there's a gap in the market Roz, so clients likely to pay top dollar.. maybe you should return to your old line of work for a while at least.
I do just fine writing CVs.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

LIVIDZX wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:43 pm
Kammekor wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:32 pm Where did you get the info about 'line of work'. Some people just have hobbies, you know...
I got the info from Roz herself posting multiple times on here about it, but she stopped as she wasn't that into it.
OK, I stand corrected.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic