Electronic Contact Cleaner

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Electronic Contact Cleaner

Post by orichá »

Anyone seen any electronic contact cleaner in the stereo and electronic shops on street 107? I don't live in PP... Haven't been there recently... My SU-V6 pots and switches need sprucing up.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Electronic Contact Cleaner

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

WD-40 make a contact cleaner that's available here. Home Too used to carry some, as well as many other motorbike shops near Russian Market.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:55 pm WD-40 make a contact cleaner that's available here. Home Too used to carry some, as well as many other motorbike shops near Russian Market.
Okay thanks... Where is "Home Too"?

I really think this stuff will be hard to find anywhere. I know the motorcycle shops around the Russian market, those that rebuild and refinish motorcycles...

Thanks for advice, I will certainly have a look next time I visit.
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Home Top (stupid autocorrect). Also MrFixit in Sorya mall used to have some.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

As I have said, I don't live in PP... Where (or what) is Home Top... ?

BTW, the last time I was in PP, there was not a thing in Sorya Mall but a few empty holes, some desperado fossils, but certainly no Mr. Fixit... :tard: ?

Has anyone gone to the electronics shops on 107 lately and happened to see any contact cleaner?

thanks...
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Use Google.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Thanks. Finding anything Cambodian on Google is a special gift. Everything just does not come up....
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Both places I recommended appear and give you the exact locations when you type them in Google Maps, but despite having the internet at your fingertips you seem to want everything handed to you on a silver platter. I'm all about helping others, but I won't walk you there.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:30 pm Both places I recommended appear and give you the exact locations when you type them in Google Maps, but despite having the internet at your fingertips you seem to want everything handed to you on a silver platter. I'm all about helping others, but I won't walk you there.
One of Two. Google Naps is goofee... I will try for the online shop, since maybe they will ship it to me by bus... (There is nothing to do in actually going to PP but to waste time trying to find stuff or babes who aren't there ... ;) But thanks for helping.)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic